ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

9th November 2023 : Palestinian Authority will prosecute Israel in the International Crime Court (ICC) at Den Hague for genocide (art. 6).

Palestinian State has been recognized since 5/02/2021 for East Jerusalem, Gaza and the West Bank.

No they won't. They can refer to ICC, who then have to make a full investigation and gather all facts. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

No they won't. They can refer to ICC, who then have to make a full investigation and gather all facts. 

I've got it from the French lawyer Mr. Gilles Devers, and he's representing the Palestinian State (not only Hamas).

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

9th November 2023 : Palestinian Authority will prosecute Israel in the International Crime Court (ICC) at Den Hague for genocide (art. 6).

Palestinian State has been recognized since 5/02/2021 for East Jerusalem, Gaza and the West Bank.

Well. they'll need to get in line. With a budget of US$185,000,000 a year, after over twenty years they've indicted about forty people and jailed about six.

Dang, I bet that's a great gig. I wish I'd have known what a gravy-train "public service" was when I was a kid. 

8 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Palestine is a fantasy state, not a real country not recognised by all members of the UN. 

10 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've got it from the French lawyer Mr. Gilles Devers, and he's representing the Palestinian State (not only Hamas).

Link, please.

Also clarify the 'prosecute' bit. Lost in translation?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I'm faster and better than Wiki...

Certainly not better. ICC  Procedure

1. Make a referral

2. Decision made to accept

3. Carry out full investigation

4. Decision made to go ahead and issue arrest warrants

5. Arrest

6. Court Case

7. Decision

Time span.....................years, not 9th Nov

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

For advanced :

https://il.usembassy.gov/opposing-international-criminal-court-attempts-to-affirm-territorial-jurisdiction-over-the-palestinian-situation/

https://www.icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/CourtRecords/CR2021_01165.PDF

Again, I don't need wiki...and euh for most similar case to Gaza war now : for the Rohinga's was it Gambia (state) that filed the complaint to ICC because Rohinga's had/have no state recognition to ICC/UN...

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18471610

Just now, Thorgal said:

For advanced :

https://il.usembassy.gov/opposing-international-criminal-court-attempts-to-affirm-territorial-jurisdiction-over-the-palestinian-situation/

https://www.icc-cpi.int/sites/default/files/CourtRecords/CR2021_01165.PDF

Again, I don't need wiki...and euh for most similar case to Gaza war now : for the Rohinga's was it Gambia (state) that filed the complaint to ICC because Rohinga's had/have no state recognition to ICC/UN...

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18471610

That's not the links we need, we need the links to this:

24 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Well. they'll need to get in line. With a budget of US$185,000,000 a year, after over twenty years they've indicted about forty people and jailed about six.

Dang, I bet that's a great gig. I wish I'd have known what a gravy-train "public service" was when I was a kid. 

Genocide as per ICC article 6 :

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/en/ihl-treaties/icc-statute-1998/article-6#:~:text=Article 6 - Genocide,-Genocide&text=(c) Deliberately inflicting on the,the group to another group.

Genocide :

For the purpose of this Statute, "genocide" means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

43 minutes ago, proton said:

58 countries do not recognise it, no more real than Wakanda

Yawn.

Enough countries do.

Whether the recognition means a whole lot is a different matter.

Not all countries recognize Israel as well. Doesn't mean all that much either.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yawn.

Enough countries do.

Whether the recognition means a whole lot is a different matter.

Not all countries recognize Israel as well. Doesn't mean all that much either.

If it was a country what is it's capital? It's a claimed state which incorporates other countries, so it's a fantasy country by muslim haters of Israel. When the PLO was set up in 1964 Israel only occupied Isreal, it only expended due to muslim aggression after that. There was no Palestine in 1964, there is not one now.

1 minute ago, proton said:

If it was a country what is it's capital? It's a claimed state which incorporates other countries, so it's a fantasy country by muslim haters of Israel. When the PLO was set up in 1964 Israel only occupied Isreal, it only expended due to muslim aggression after that. There was no Palestine in 1964, there is not one now.

Try reading my post again, and the link provided.

33 minutes ago, Morch said:

Doesn't support what you claimed.

Is Palestine a state/country for UN : YES

Is Palestine a state/country for ICC : YES

Is Palestine subject of genocide : YES

Is the lawyer starting the procedure in Den Hague on 9th of November 2023 : YES

Cheers

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I don’t often post links but this is an excellent article by Daniel Greenfield written a couple of weeks ago “It’s Islam, Stupid”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/its-islam-stupid/

We have some Muslim members on AN.

Is this still OK as per forum rules to criticize publicly a religion "as stupid" ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

The third item is not a 'yes' other than in your mind, and Palestinian claims. That you decree it to be true doesn't mean much.

There is no date set in the link provided, there is nothing about 'prosecute'. Even the link provided acknowledges it's a long process.

Can ICC prosecutors come into Gaza with permission from Israel  under Israeli bombing ?