12 Thais may have been killed in Hamas attack in Israel

webfact

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I wonder if the Hamas terrorists have intentionally captured Thais or if it was more situational.

Israel needs foreign workers the same as many countries. 

The workers that the Thais replaced were non-Israeli Arabs.

While the workers are obviously there for the salaries, attacking Thai workers is also an attack on the Israeli economy.

Who is going to make a deal if there is one to get the Thai captives back?

Israel or Thailand?

There is only one self appointed "Deal Maker" in the world....????

6 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

The only delusional one here is you! Most Muslims I've ever spoken to about this subject matter want peace and for all the Islamic related violence to stop! 

I don't think you understand how dictatorships work. Of course the ordinary person doesn't want war and violence but they'll fall into line pretty quickly once the dictator gives the marching orders.

Why do you think the West is so keen to keep stirring up trouble in the Middle East? Once Islam reaches "critical mass" then it's game over for the normal folk. Just look at Iran where they're killing young women for not observing the "peaceful" imposition of wearing a black bag over their head in the hot sun.

4 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Which is precisely why they instigate <deleted> all the time, knowing the Palestinians will retaliate so Israel can then play the victim and use their modern technology to "retaliate" for what they started in the first place, so they won't have to give up some of the land! It's so obvious!

You are blaming Israel for this attack ?

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand unequivocally condemns the violations that have occurred in this crisis, though it refrains from naming specific groups responsible.

Who do they think it was? The Maryknoll Sisters? BlackPink?

There's no fence to sit on here, but Thailand seems to have built one in double-quick time.

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

Pig with green headband points AK at tied up Thais and people are whining and protesting about poor misunderstood peaceable Palestinians ????

Hm,...There are many photographs on the net depicting Israeli military pointing guns to wort Palestinian children !!!

FoHLEfoXwAM03WI.jpg

BiH2FxZIIAAiVYh.jpg

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Docno said:

No delusion here. I'm an atheist reading the Qur'an for a third time at the moment (with commentary by Robert Spencer, if you know him), so I know very well what it contains. Do you?  It's certainly not a 'religion of peace', but I know many Muslims (most of whom have never read the Quran in a language they understand, much less the hadiths), and they don't have values different from you or I. You have to understand that what believe is different from what can be found in their holy books. Want a template for war and war crimes -- read the Old Testament some time (which is the template for Quran, btw). But you won't find many Jews today advocating the enslavement of war captives, the destruction of whole peoples, etc (all of which is in the OT) 

The feelings of the ordinary people matter little when the dictators a.k.a. the imams are in charge, which is what the whole ideology is based on. 

Thankfully that has only happened in a small number of countries so far and Thailand ain't one of them which is why I moved here.

And yes I know about the "Old Testament", had to read that war-mongering, chosen people, enslave or kill the unbelievers nonsense when I was a kid. 

It should have been put to rest 2000 years ago but as you said, old Mo decided to resurrect it and add his own little twist to it. Obviously Christianity wasn't a viable option because of all that crybaby turn the other cheek stuff that Jesus allegedly advocated. Pretty hard to convince people to revolt against the the corrupt ruler du jour of they're busy getting their cheeks slapped.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The top photo , the Woman and child are standing behind his line of fire.

He is pointing his gun straight ahead and the people are stood behind .

The Hamas terror attackers deliberately killed Children and took them hostage 

There are so many more pictures on the net !!!...

Israeli Military (4).jpg

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, steph83 said:

stupid question

I have read anywhere between 25,000 to 30,000 are in Israel.  These numbers have been published by the Thai Government.  Many are or were working on Israeli farms.  Also, I know a lot of Filipinos are in Israel as well.  If I was a Hamas commander(of course i am not) I would order the immediate release of all non-Israeli hostages. 

3 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

Either Israel completely destroys Palestine or the other way around.

The thing that gets me is that as a US citizen apparently Israel is my "greatest ally" and we owe them unlimited military support in the form of US tax dollars (yay!). I can't even think of a single thing Israel ever did to directly help America. IMO the US government is completely captured by Zionists (Jews and Christians alike) and they will continue to fund Israel (with my tax dollars) until the ultimate destruction of Palestine.

New York has 1,000s of Jewish residents in its community dare I say it might well be the largest community outside of Israel 

7 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

New York has 1,000s of Jewish residents in its community dare I say it might well be the largest community outside of Israel 

No doubt they have their own mini-israel in NYC but why are 40% of political guests on Joe Rogan (the largest podcast in the world) Jewish? Americans are going to be very biased in favor of Israel based on this. 

Joe Biden's cabinet is massively over represented with Jews (https://www.timesofisrael.com/all-the-jews-biden-has-tapped-for-top-roles-in-his-new-administration/) so I expect Israel to be well funded if they attempt an a full scale attack on Palestine and Americans will largely support this.

1 hour ago, off road pat said:

Hm,...There are many photographs on the net depicting Israeli military pointing guns to wort Palestinian children !!!

FoHLEfoXwAM03WI.jpg

BiH2FxZIIAAiVYh.jpg

Well certainly not these photo's - not even a close try of posting nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

Either Israel completely destroys Palestine or the other way around.

The thing that gets me is that as a US citizen apparently Israel is my "greatest ally" and we owe them unlimited military support in the form of US tax dollars (yay!). I can't even think of a single thing Israel ever did to directly help America. IMO the US government is completely captured by Zionists (Jews and Christians alike) and they will continue to fund Israel (with my tax dollars) until the ultimate destruction of Palestine.

My Father worked in Palestine for three years in the 50's and he told us that every Palestinian he met was hell bent on driving all the Jews into the sea and taking back their Country.

• Like 2

It is generally accepted that there are over 300,000 foreign workers in Israel, among whom 200,000 are illegal migrant workers who can face deportation at any moment under the Entry to Israel Law and other legislation.