Motorcyclist Suffers Severe Injuries After Collision with Chinese Benz Driver

snoop1130

19 hours ago, retarius said:

Now let's have some justice. Don't let this rich bastard off because he's rich and doesn't give a <deleted> about poor people. Throw him in the slammer for attempted murder and GBH.. 

The Benz driver was female so are you referring to the motorcyclist?

21 hours ago, retarius said:

Now let's have some justice. Don't let this rich bastard off because he's rich and doesn't give a <deleted> about poor people. Throw him in the slammer for attempted murder and GBH.. 

What makes you think that she is a "rich bastard".   I'm sure that if she had attempted to murder the rider or intended to cause GBH, those charges would be made.  As it is, she is being charged with, the appropriate, reckless driving causing injuries to others.

7 hours ago, ignore it said:

Looks like miss yum yum was making a left turn into the soi across at least two lanes (as chinese drivers seem to do).

She musta missed this question on her Thai driver's license test.

Judgement for the Thai dude.

Judgement?   Why?   Maybe you meant "justice"?

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

But was it?

There is a traffic signal just before that U-turn.

Did the motorcyclist, and the car he seems to be undertaking, blow through a red light?

257471.jpg?v=1696992492

I witnessed an accident at this junction around 4 years ago in the early evening whilst travelling from Pattaya Thai - as is the silver 4 door saloon (and blue Juke). My line of traffic had a green light, which was about to change. There were only 2 vehicles - me and a white pickup on the inside (left of me). As I went through the (changing) lights, a scooter with 2 on it sped from the road opening on my right - just passing behind me going towards soi khao talo, just as the white pickup was approaching to drive straight past soi Khao talo (then on his right). The scooter ran straight into the right - front - side of the pickup with an almighty bang, that was actually like an explosion. Being as there was no other traffic in my line / going in my direction, I was able to briefly look across and see that the scooter had totally disintegrated, as had the front right side of the white pickup. I scanned online for details of this accident the following day but never found it. Conclusion - from the above accident and what I witnessed, is that this junction needs rethinking/redesigning.

Edited by safarimike11

On 10/11/2023 at 6:16 PM, retarius said:

A couple of errors in your rant. 

1. It was a woman. 

2. Not rich, I'd say she is a 'want to be rich person', it's a little Benz, these smaller models are not expensive. 

I'd say the guy on the bike, not necessarily poor, probably riding illegally (unlicensed, no tax), probably not wearing a helmet and riding at speed. 

So Columbo, thanks for your mistaken input. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 10/12/2023 at 11:43 AM, Aussie999 said:

And someone really needs to stop being pedantic.  Geez what is the world coming to, when we start picking on a spelling error, on a forum where we speak multiple languages. SMH.

You beat Liverpool Lou to it, he'll be well pissed off!!!????????

• Haha 1

not a rich bastard, read the article, Ms, so I guess that would make her a rich bitch

22 hours ago, safarimike11 said:

I witnessed an accident at this junction around 4 years ago in the early evening whilst travelling from Pattaya Thai - as is the silver 4 door saloon (and blue Juke). My line of traffic had a green light, which was about to change. There were only 2 vehicles - me and a white pickup on the inside (left of me). As I went through the (changing) lights, a scooter with 2 on it sped from the road opening on my right - just passing behind me going towards soi khao talo, just as the white pickup was approaching to drive straight past soi Khao talo (then on his right). The scooter ran straight into the right - front - side of the pickup with an almighty bang, that was actually like an explosion. Being as there was no other traffic in my line / going in my direction, I was able to briefly look across and see that the scooter had totally disintegrated, as had the front right side of the white pickup. I scanned online for details of this accident the following day but never found it. Conclusion - from the above accident and what I witnessed, is that this junction needs rethinking/redesigning.

sorry, should read (4th line down) "then on his left".

On 10/12/2023 at 11:43 AM, Aussie999 said:

And someone really needs to stop being pedantic.  Geez what is the world coming to, when we start picking on a spelling error, on a forum where we speak multiple languages. SMH.

Oh dear. somebody seems to need to lighten up a wee bit perhaps ? Hardly pedantry, apologies however for any perceived offence.

On 10/13/2023 at 5:17 PM, mancub said:

Oh dear. somebody seems to need to lighten up a wee bit perhaps ? Hardly pedantry, apologies however for any perceived offence.

if you wish to debate what "pedantic" means.. I'm up for it...lol
Pedantic: excessively concerned with minor details or rules.

20 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

if you wish to debate what "pedantic" means.. I'm up for it...lol
Pedantic: excessively concerned with minor details or rules.

Fair enough,,how about

"Humourless: too serious and not able to laugh at things that other people think are funny ? Lol ????

• Thumbs Up 1

You seem intimidated by successful people.

Life didnt really work out for you.

Dont forget we pay most of the taxes for you poor people and provide you with jobs.

How about a bit of appreciation and respect for us.