Where to find a sugar friendship?

whistersniff

10 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Def read that forum.

The women get mad when they're taken out to a nice restaurant instead of just having the cash handed directly to them. The derogatory term is "experience daddy".  They have a term: PPM, which means pay per meeting. Those meetings are not describing lunch meetings.

Problem: YOU can give them more money, but THEY can't really generate any more interest in you.

On the forum, the man typically becomes more needy and the woman very naturally wants to monetize that. They one of them ends up on the forum complaining and getting the harsh medicine from their brethren (or sister-men). 

A decent-looking woman does not exactly have to go out searching with bloodhounds for strings-free sex, at any age, or even attractiveness level. Such a person would be option-rich. How are you a top 5% option? Because at least 20 other guys are approaching her.

Short version: Be pragmatic, expect to be very spendy, and def read about BPD, which is rampant among women who do this. Also, expect these relationships to last less than 4-6 months.

Thanks for the insights. Good points to keep in mind. I'm aware of that site and, like all things from that site, it's the worst of the worst. My experiences have been nowhere close to the crazy psycho people who post there.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Sounds like you want to be hanging out around your local Thai public university, or even some of the private ones, depending. Lots of potential sugar-seekers in those locales.

I never found that to be a problem, back in the day. Young women like to be taken out to nice places. Young women like to be the object of attention and affection, and often enjoy a bit of athletic exercise in bed.

And young women enrolled at universities often have tuition or student loan bills to be paid.

Thanks for the insights. I look late 30s and fit. Not sure I fit the stereotypical profile of a sugar daddy to a college-aged lady. I think the key is finding the nicer venues they frequent (to find a sugar daddy) and then showing up there. Finding the places is the hard part. Showing up is easy.

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Prostitute: one hour payment, one hour excitement.

Long term relation: Payment for one month in advance, one hour excitement.

Because next time she forgot about that payment already and wants to get out of there.

And obviously there is no reason for her not to have another guy, and another one or two or three. 

Some people like headaches.

But doesn't he already have a wife for that? Haha

I certainly wouldn't want to navigate those waters.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He has just enough bling to impress the girls, he has a business in Bangkok, has a place in Bangkok and another place elsewhere, a nice new truck, and several motorcycles. I think the girls are sometimes impressed with that but the bottom line is that any guy who's decent looking, has a little bit of game and is assertive most importantly, can get all kinds of action in Thailand from pure civilians. Many of them are curious about foreigners and my greatest suggestion is to use humor, if you can get them to laugh and smile within the first 2 minutes of talking to them you have a pretty good shot. 

Sounds like trying to seduce a cross between: a magpie, a Jack Russell Terrier, and a goldfish.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

Sounds like trying to seduce a cross between: a magpie, a Jack Russell Terrier, and a goldfish.

He finds some really lovely, high functioning women. Sometimes he has to juggle them. Thailand is a great spot for finding a woman, whether she be a civilian, PFP, or in between. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, MichaelHunt said:

I found mine on the ThaiFriendly website. She's a very pretty 20-year-old university student, from a somewhat poor family of food vendors in an outer Bangkok suburb.

I'm 64 (but I l don't look a day over 63.) I'm not especially handsome, so to compensate, I pay her handsomely. (I pay her by the visit, by the way - which helps to keep her motivated. I think it would be crazy to pay for such a service once a month in advance. And we don't go out on "dates". All of our time together is spent in my apartment, where she is comfortable enough to stay all night every time.)

I've been seeing her once a week for about a year now. SHE always calls ME to see if I'm available when she has a day off, and the sex is great - at least for me, and apparently for her as well - since, as I said, she's always calling me to see if I'm available for her to visit. Or maybe she just likes the good money for the not terribly unpleasant sex. Because she's new at this (I am her first sugar daddy/first farang), she still does it like she enjoys it. I keep expecting her to slack off, but she hasn't yet.

Since I've been taking care of her, I have noticed that her lifestyle has improved considerably (new iPhone, nice new clothes, etc.), which is the whole point of the relationship for her. I am happy to see her life getting better, and she certainly makes my life better.

She has another year left with her studies, and I get the feeling that she would like to continue our arrangement at least until she graduates. From my perspective, I'm satisfied enough with the arrangement that I'm in no hurry to end it.

Does your Mother know you're writing this crap for Asean Mike?   Don't you feel uneasy passing yourself off as some kind of pervert on an Expat forum?   Wouldn't it be better to get some kind of real work?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, whistersniff said:

A uni lady would be good, but I'm double her age. We wouldn't have anything in common. And, that'd be hard to find I imagine.  Don't want to be the older guy trawling through uni bars trying to talk to young women.

you speak perfect Thai, but dont know how to find a Thai girl??

• Like 1