If Thailand refused you, where would you live? And why?

sidjameson

15 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Laos or Cambodia easy for my Thai wife for visa and close for her to visit her Thai kids. 

Children and friends are most definitely a consideration. Being from UK I thought immediately; 'Iberian Peninsula' for 90 days then the nearest/warmest non EU Country for 90 days. Then repeat. Unfortunately, too far from Thailand!

Edited by The Fugitive
Punctuation error.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Cost of living in Spain in many domains, is cheaper then Thailand for sure, with great quality standards at a fraction of the cost. I fully agree with yøu.

What exactly is cheaper in Spain other than local wine and produce?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Even the USA would be more visa friendly to eligible foreigners under the VWP (Visa Waiver) granting hassle free stay in the US on tourism basis for 90 days. 

Only  a one time hassle online for the  ESTA input that once completed is valid for a few years I guess.  No further hassles  to stay 90 days. Of course this is the ultima ratio with an absurd comparison on the USA and Asia.  The point is to underline that even hermetic USA is more open to foreigners and tourism then Thailand apparently.

Yes, indeed.  At least 2 million have just walked into USA in the last two years.  No questions asked.  But then, they do have sanctuary cities to wander off to.....

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1