Sourpuss Waitresses.

bob smith

46 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Up to you, but you may not get the result you expect. 

If you and Will B frequent the same establishment can't you synchronize your visit and annoy each other and not other people. 🤔

Like it

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, bob smith said:

so PAYING customers need to change.

Not the establishments who depend on OUR money to survive.

with this kind of attitude its no bloody wonder that pubs and restaurants are going out of business like theres no tomrrow.

How the hell can you better yourself if you dont get told where you are going wrong??

Yes. Many reasons a restaurant goes out of business, many in the first year. Location is still the biggest priority of a restaurant, but customer service can be ahead of the food. Word of mouth is the reason most go to restaurants, and this kind of ignorance is why people look elsewhere, even if the food is good. Dealing with customers, many of whom are idiots, makes  waiters (waitresses) have a bad attitude, but you can't let it show. No or bad tips are the least of the problem. No returning customer, and the bad reviews is what kills many. You can't defame things here, which is why many continue the same way.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bob smith said:

How the hell can you better yourself if you dont get told where you are going wrong??

I doubt they are looking to better themselves or care where they are going wrong, they just want money to live

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Let me guess..... Fitzgerald's on BKK soi 4?

i usually get the thai omlette, that ensures it's cooked enough. never hard boiled eggs or fried eggs, they are usually too runny.

fitzgerald's is one of the few places in that area i could get a decent beer that was not flat.

visit bangcock.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

i usually get the thai omlette, that ensures it's cooked enough.

fitzgerald's is one of the few places in that area i could get a decent beer that was not flat.

visit bangcock.

Always go for the small English....but never up early enough for the early-bird discount....😡

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

She started it. 

You have to harden up Bob.

You sound like a whinging old mole. 

If your name wasnt Bob I would assume you were by your dummy spitting over minor petty issues.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

You have to harden up Bob.

You sound like a whinging old mole. 

If your name wasnt Bob I would assume you were by your dummy spitting over minor petty issues.

It’s not a minor issue though.

where I come from serving runny eggs can get you kneecapped!!

Edited by bob smith
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

If they want money to live then they better shape up! Because people will stop eating there. No customers = no money.

If i see whining soft Brits in places I usually avoid those places. 

Nothing worse when out with friends, everybody happy and laid back and you have some entitled snowflake ruining the happy ambience.

You could have just instructed her when you ordered if you were so fussy. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, bob smith said:

If they want money to live then they better shape up! Because people will stop eating there. No customers = no money. It would behoove the waitresses to be extra nice all the time to make as much tips as possible.

simple economics which quite clearly Thai people just can’t seem to grasp.

Doubt the waitress owns the place, so she doesn't care if there are any customers.

Easier day for her if the place is empty.

Did you give her a tip?

• Like 1

One thing i have learnt is never ask to take the food back to cook it a bit more as once it's out of sight god know what they will do to it and probably laugh their asses off at you .

I would have just left the runny egg and remembered next time to ask to cook it a bit more.

This is not just Thailand but i have seen enough /heard enough horror stories of what can get be done to returned food in the kitchen

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

A valid criticism of "face" culture.

Never seen anything more un-appetizing in the AM than a so-called English breakfast but  I am going to eat a god damn egg it will be probably come on on Pad Krapao (as expected) or from a breakfast buffet well done.  

I order it Thai. I hate runny eggs also. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

A valid criticism of "face" culture.

Never seen anything more un-appetizing in the AM than a so-called English breakfast but  I am going to eat a god damn egg it will be probably come on on Pad Krapao (as expected) or from a breakfast buffet well done.  

I order it Thai. I hate runny eggs also. 

I ordered some from a french place. i thought is was hard boiled eggs like you would get with an easter egg in the usa. instead they eat them soft boiled, almost a liquid. 😙

Could contain:

Edited by JimTripper
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1