Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

22 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Who cares, the guys a tool.

Is there any chance you could expand your vocabulary and attempt to explain your comment in greater detail. Or maybe this is your limit and time is of the essence because you are having trouble adding up all the slips in your bar bin 😎

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, PB172111 said:

Is there any chance you could expand your vocabulary and attempt to explain your comment in greater detail. Or maybe this is your limit and time is of the essence because you are having trouble adding up all the slips in your bar bin 😎

I don't need to explain anything to you buttercup.

ps - i don't drink, weed is my drug of choice, try again....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/23/2023 at 1:05 PM, BarraMarra said:

With a second name of Cheeseman, what do you expect?

"Firstly because especially at that age you shouldnt be paying for sex," There are lots of unattractive overweight farangs in their twenties and thirties who would never be able to have their rocks off with attractive young girls without paying for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, In Full Agreement said:

You know, over the years, I'll bet I haven't heard that more than about 500 times.       Amazing how it just stays so completely fresh each time it's used.

I worked on Wall Street (as a lowly programmer) for many years.

The traders also had a famous expression they repeated often:

If it floats, flies, or f___s, rent it.

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If a guy can afford it, why not?

The important part is he should not forget that he pays.

If he pays regularly and he thinks she loves him that is a problem.

Do you know anyone who pays regularly (and is outside Thailand) who doesn't think "his" bargirl loves him?

On 10/23/2023 at 11:25 AM, QuantumQuandry said:

There's an age when you should pay for sex and an age when you shouldn't?

Who determined the correct age and the appropriate level of shaming?  Is there a chart?

We all if we have sex with anyone other than Rosy and her sister pay for sex in some way or another.  It does not matter how old you are or where you live you still pay for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

You are there in the relationship, you dont like it, you stop.

Maybe a slight difference as being a bar girl (?), but women are all the same, at least in my experiences.

And maybe a bar girl IS good, you never know until you try. It is about finding the right one.

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you know anyone who pays regularly (and is outside Thailand) who doesn't think "his" bargirl loves him?

there's too much emphasis on "romantic love" in pop culture and people are deluded in real life relationships. not only with bar girls. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xtrnuno41 said:

You are there in the relationship, you dont like it, you stop.

Maybe a slight difference as being a bar girl (?), but women are all the same, at least in my experiences.

And maybe a bar girl IS good, you never know until you try. It is about finding the right one.

Ignorance is bliss for the suckers who go home and send money to a bargirl.

One former bargirl I know has a sucker on the hook who is sending her money to build a new house. But she is constantly messaging me and wants to see me.

My rule is no hanky panky with ladies who have a Farang boyfriend. But idiot sponsors are okay. So, maybe I will go for it. Again.

• Haha 1