Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Nonsense, they're all married to white-skinned, Thai-Chinese, PhD educated, business-owning, wouldn't-know-the-inside-of-a-bar-if-it-jumped-up-and-bit-them types from well-to-do families.   Apparently.

Except the OP Goaty, he's still searching with the few years he has left, but he keeps scanning the girlie bars................🙄.....................:cowboy:

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Except the OP Goaty, he's still searching with the few years he has left, but he keeps scanning the girlie bars................🙄.....................:cowboy:

Well I have been serching Dans Dating Site.

Unfortunately it still doesnt have any girls.

https://dating.danaboutthailand.com/

Maybe you could help me out? Does your wife have any single friends?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Nonsense, they're all married to white-skinned, Thai-Chinese, PhD educated, business-owning, wouldn't-know-the-inside-of-a-bar-if-it-jumped-up-and-bit-them types from well-to-do families.   Apparently.

I do like the white skinned ones.

But i agree with Freeworld, i think quite a few members on this forum have gone down the Issan bargirl root like Dan Cheeseman did before meeting his wife. 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't have a problem with Dan's advice, except to say not all bar girls are bad.

Yeah, sounds like Dan had his heart broken and his wallet emptied.

Ther is one born every minute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Your 3 year old Thai kids can do what, no don't tell me, you could get into trouble..

Obviously went over your head.

Most Thai kids pick up the local lingo in about 3 years.

You have been here for nearly 20 and cant string a sentence together.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I never fell for a prostitute. I also found normal girls, albeit not in Pattaya.

Thats my point.

Why would any 30 year old male be in a relationship with a Thai hooker? They are for the old fat divorced farangs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

Obviously went over your head.

Most Thai kids pick up the local lingo in about 3 years.

You have been here for nearly 20 and cant string a sentence together.

Think I could speak my mother tongue at 2 years, but then again, those first years are the early learning years, eh, thought you would have known that, but perhaps not.........🙄

You don't know how long I have been here, you are a new member, plus you don't know what lingo's I can speak, you are just a sad master baiter member, doing your thing on here, but it is fun showing you up for what you are.......:clap2:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

The sex worker expat relationship is flawed because the expat has to pay monthly if you don't want them to work and if you pay there's a good chance they don't really like you

A Thai lady will stop work at her bar if she meets her true love, get a real job, and hand him a small amount of money.

Unless he is a moneyboy, then she will continue to work bar and hand him big money. Often, the big money comes from her Farang boyfriend. 

1 hour ago, transam said:

No, sorry, nothing available for weird types, though you may have a bit of luck back in Auss, quite a few stunners grazing in fields....🐑.....😘

One would hope you are not speaking from experience.

In any case, you have the wrong country. It's Kiwis who have that reputation.

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

One would hope you are not speaking from experience.

In any case, you have the wrong country. It's Kiwis who have that reputation.

I have read a lot of Goaty's stuff, so I have built up my own vision of the bloke's life from his posts.

Do they not have sheep in Auss.......?  😂

4 hours ago, transam said:

Well yeh, I have had visions of him as a Quasimodo double, sitting in a field in Auss, on his iPhone, tending and servicing a herd of "stunning" sheep, though I don't understand why he chose Goat over Ram, but that might just be a cover..................... 😘

Rams have to service about 400 ewes a night, AFAIK goats have less demand. It's important to pace oneself according to one's capacity.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

A Thai lady will stop work at her bar if she meets her true love, get a real job, and hand him a small amount of money.

Unless he is a moneyboy, then she will continue to work bar and hand him big money. Often, the big money comes from her Farang boyfriend. 

You seem to be talking about Thai boyfriend, remember not easy for them to suddenly find another job, hence why the default is coffee shop or salon, of course the secret Thai boyfriend is another real issue

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I have read a lot of Goaty's stuff, so I have built up my own vision of the bloke's life from his posts.

Do they not have sheep in Auss.......?  😂

Yes they do.The sheep in Oz also have cockleburrs and bindi-eyes.

Edited by Lacessit

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Rams have to service about 400 ewes a night, AFAIK goats have less demand. It's important to pace oneself according to one's capacity.

Rubbish!

How many sheep can a ram service in a day?

A ram can service up to 10 ewes in a day.

How Many Sheep Can A Ram Service | Find Out Here | All Animals Faq

Edited by scottiejohn

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

If the OP reads that, he will be searching online now for flights..........:intheclub:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Goat said:

Was she from Issan? 

Half the older generation are not even sure of what day they were born on. Birthdays were never a big thing up there and hardly celebrated at all until recently.

They think it is a bit silly to carry on about a birthday. Who cares really?

In some Pattaya bars blokes in their 50s and 60s get more excited about a birthday party than a group of 4 year olds would. For jelly and ice-cream replace with piglet on a spit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1