Chon Buri man filmed in indecent act outside convenience store, community calls for police action

webfact

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

'community calls for police action'.  I've heard this complaint for 18 years with no sign of any improvement.

no committee set up yet to discuss the matter....patience is a virtue :cheesy:

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Santi, a 30 year old fried meatball vendor, recounted the incident

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: saying his meat balls are ................please feel free to enter the missing word or words. THE MEAT BALL WEEKLY

Edited by brianthainess

20 hours ago, mikebell said:

'community calls for police action'.  I've heard this complaint for 18 years with no sign of any improvement.

Yes file it with the other long enduring issues.... Lady Boy crime, Songtaew pick-pockets, Walking Street blockade by m/C taxis..... haven't seen the jet-ski scammers, where have they moved to?

6 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I really wonder if this kind of idiocy has always been happening and we just didn't have instant worldwide communication to report it or ...

... is the human race really degenerating so rapidly?

It has always been around..... it was always covered up and even ignored. These stories of 'interference' are often kept quiet, especially when it happens to poor people. My mother handled a situation herself, but mostly was  fobbed off by the school for incidents my kid sister reported to her. I asked why she did not tell my father and she said father would have ended up in jail!