New livery for THAI stewardesses

snoop1130

10 hours ago, rbkk said:

Not a fan of the black shoes with any of their new colour uniforms. I would have thought a shade of brown would be more coordinated to the colours they have gone with. They seem to have matched the shoe colour to the hair colour. Odd.

I thought the same, the black shoes look out of place, could have been a pastel colour to coordinate with the uniform.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2baht said:

It will take more than new uniforms to attract me to your overpriced airline!

Dunno, flown them the last few times and they were certainly the best priced direct airline. Folk can mince about and waste time with the no names, changing aircraft umpteen times at odd hours, or mess about in the Middle East (no thanks), but I'd rather just get there and at least in some sort of style. Nice uniforms btw, though a bit long in the leg. It'll make their job harder but at least it will save them from being aggressively ogled by the boomers. 😃

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Dunno, flown them the last few times and they were certainly the best priced direct airline. Folk can mince about and waste time with the no names, changing aircraft umpteen times at odd hours, or mess about in the Middle East (no thanks), but I'd rather just get there and at least in some sort of style. Nice uniforms btw, though a bit long in the leg. It'll make their job harder but at least it will save them from being aggressively ogled by the boomers. 😃

what's a boomer?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Boomers are the last generation with a libido.

Subsequent generations are afraid of actual direct and physical contact, preferring instead to message people who aren't there, send selfies or photos of their meal, or make TikTok videos with them trying to dance or make cutesy faces. Boomers' "LIKES" come in the form of their partner enjoying an orgasm, while subsequent generations live for "LIKES" on the breakfast photos or selfies where they pretend they're actually living life.

Oh yeah..  I now them. The ones who when asked what does 6x9= take 3 times as long to answer the question due to exiting dikTok to find the calculator

Did a quick RT on Thai down to KL and well, lets say nothing much has changed. The food in business class was definitely much better then in years past but both flights had equipment changes to old crappy planes from what was supposed to be newer 787-9s both ways. Crew looks like they were well past retirement age and very forgetful about things. Just a test run to see if they would be worth it for my January trip to ZRH. I’ll probably stick it out with Swiss on that RT though. 

• Like 1