I used the women's toilet today

Chris Daley

18 hours ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

With the new woke-environmental-feminist-co-funding trends, many toilets in the west are mixed gender with no seperation.

French toilets are often unisex other than in upmarket establishments. Have always been as long as I can recall. Then for the gentlemen there's also the pissoir sites on the street ( what about the poor ladies then?) but these are now bring replaced by the somewhat alarming fully enclosed automatic self cleaning toilets. If your unlucky you can be subjected to a full hose down and air-dry whilst innocently standing locked in there with your chap out.

• Haha 2

If a toilet  says it’s for women only then that’s who it’s for.  Men have no business being in there.  A man might be able to get away with that in Thailand.  You might get away with that in the countryside.  But if you did it in a major mall there would probably be an issue. 

17 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

I often use the handicapped toilet at service centres and malls, particularly for dumps. They are usually in better repair becasue they get less use. I always put on a limp for the benefit of anyone watching.

Reminded me . Many years ago we stopped for a pee ata service station and I saw 3 grades of toilet , I asked the Thai wife what the middle one was  she said ' We share ' We are not I retorted ' What the middle one was , was Wheel Chair. Very close I thought.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

17 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

I often use the handicapped toilet at service centres and malls, particularly for dumps. They are usually in better repair becasue they get less use. I always put on a limp for the benefit of anyone watching.

When I went to Penang on a visa run I had the misfortune to use the public toilet in the Butterworth Railway station, which was vile. Fortunately I discovered the handicapped toilet on my return visit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Bars in the old Nana Plaza. Have a piss and watch the girls apply their makeup🤔

I didn't like that a Thai guy would start massaging my back while having a p, because they wanted a tip, or they handed over a towel for same reason. I gave more than enough tips in in the gogo part.

2 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Maybe your just taking the piss.

The OP is always "bogged" down.......

A sheet short of a pooh..........

Always engaged in cr@p.......

Has a degree in fart types.........

I could go on..........:wink:

On 10/27/2023 at 4:27 PM, Stevemercer said:

A limp what?

• Haha 1

On 10/27/2023 at 3:39 PM, TimeMachine said:

All good. I'm ok with whatever after visiting men's toilets and have female cleaners come in  while I'm whizzing. It's all completely natural. We all peep and poop!

I have never peeped in my life. 

On 10/27/2023 at 8:02 PM, swm59nj said:

If a toilet  says it’s for women only then that’s who it’s for.  Men have no business being in there.  A man might be able to get away with that in Thailand.  You might get away with that in the countryside.  But if you did it in a major mall there would probably be an issue. 

What's your phone number? I want you to come with me and speak to the ladies in every man's bathroom who are cleaning toilets.

On 10/28/2023 at 12:07 PM, transam said:

The OP is always "bogged" down.......

A sheet short of a pooh..........

Always engaged in cr@p.......

Has a degree in fart types.........

I could go on..........:wink:

Wow, how long did it take you to try and impress us with your wit?

• Thumbs Up 1