‘Big Joke’ Jeered For Literally Kneeling Before Potjaman

webfact

2 hours ago, jcmj said:

She doesn’t look like she is even interested in him bowing down to her. She is looking away like she is annoyed with him. 

Potjarman is the older woman...Paetongtarn is looking away....anyway, normal procedure demanded by many Hi-So families.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, paddypower said:

didn't she get pulled up on corruption charges over a big money Bangkok land deal? i imagine it was another ''honest mistake''.

She showed everyone how to get rich by using one's power and influence, which, I have no doubt, earned her the respect of 99% of the populace... - TiT.

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

She showed everyone how to get rich by using one's power and influence, which, I have no doubt, earned her the respect of 99% of the populace... - TiT.

and I thought it was Fear and Loathing in Bangkok. 🙂

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

She's the one on the left. The camera angle and telephoto compression gives the impression he is saluting the daughter. The latter is the woman looking away.

Damn, I thought that was Madonna! 😏

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Him too?! This is cringeworthy stuff. Was about to say, isn’t it about time we had another coup, but then remembered they’re still a part of all this.

What a thing to say and to wish for! Quite disgusting or your just so nieve, newbie or Thai military! The damage the last 2 coupes that Thailand has suffered crippling the country with lost real foreign investment, miss management and the massive rise in corruption. Things will slowly unravel as the state of things start to leak out (the military had to put a fix in: a trade of don't look under the carpet)

5 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

It seems Mr. Anti-Corruption bends whichever way the wind blows

Everyone here does. There's no such thing as a truly incorruptible native. Some of them are better at it than others, that's all.

Anti Corruption protesters...do me a favour.  

• Thanks 1