YouTube blocking

Bangkok Barry

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

So whats the dribble about $30.00 USD ?

Oh, sorry. My bad. it´s 20 usd (19.99) as I have the family option with five different emails logged in. Missed the amount, as it is automatic payment and an irrelevant amount. 😉 

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Oh, sorry. My bad. it´s 20 usd (19.99) as I have the family option with five different emails logged in. Missed the amount, as it is automatic payment and an irrelevant amount. 😉 

So much for your ability to understand legal language 🤭

When you are signed in and giving them all of your info, you are no longer anonymous:

When you're signed in, these anonymous signals may decide which ads you see:

• Types of videos you’ve viewed
  • The apps on your device and your use of apps
  • Websites you visit
  • Anonymous identifiers associated with your mobile device
  • Previous interactions with Google’s ads or advertising services
  • Your geographic location
  • Age range

These ads are based on the content of the videos you’ve watched whether you’re signed in or not.  

So you might not get interrupted now, because they have everything that they need from you. 
Some of us prefer to not be tracked in our every interaction, by Google. You are welcome to do whatever you want, but give up the cajoling of people to join you in your ignorance of “it’s only money”. Everything is about money with you. It’s quite sad. But it’s your obsession and obviously cannot be helped. 

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Why not pay Bt.159 like everyone else living in Thailand ?

2 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Cookies are cleared daily and makes no difference

Are you signed in? If not, use a different Browser. I managed to replicate the countdown from three, used two, switched proxy for one. Played normally. Switched off proxy, no more countdown nor ad-blocking message. It’s just an experiment to get a tranche of people to sign up. Similar  tactics that Microsoft used to get people to swap to Windows 10. A finite date, that didn’t exist in reality. Free upgrades didn’t ever stop. It was just a marketing trick. Upgrades by a particular method. But many just panicked. 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Because it's illegal to use one account for five people. It says so in the Terms & Conditions.

Family account is 299 baht(US$8.42). Not the US$20 to US$30 the serial baiter and liar here claims. 

Just now, Lemsta69 said:

Isn't it illegal to post false information on a Thai website? Computer crimes act and all that?

He’s just a serial liar. The Family Plan price in the USA is US$22.99, not US$30 nor US$20. That’s even if he signed up for a USA account. But otherwise why would he quote in US$? He’s just a Troll. 

5 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Why not pay Bt.159 like everyone else living in Thailand ?

Because 159 is Youtube Premuim for Android, and then you have iOS for 209 baht. I have all and also for computers. the price I pay is 19,99 usd per month.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NextG said:

Family account is 299 baht(US$8.42). Not the US$20 to US$30 the serial baiter and liar here claims. 

4 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

Isn't it illegal to post false information on a Thai website? Computer crimes act and all that?

4 hours ago, NextG said:

He’s just a serial liar. The Family Plan price in the USA is US$22.99, not US$30 nor US$20. That’s even if he signed up for a USA account. But otherwise why would he quote in US$? He’s just a Troll. 

Oki doki! And this that comes directly from Google, is of course a big lie too.
image.png.01ac8dc55365ea6f4d766b7c829a302e.png

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, NextG said:

So much for your ability to understand legal language 🤭

When you are signed in and giving them all of your info, you are no longer anonymous:

When you're signed in, these anonymous signals may decide which ads you see:

• Types of videos you’ve viewed
  • The apps on your device and your use of apps
  • Websites you visit
  • Anonymous identifiers associated with your mobile device
  • Previous interactions with Google’s ads or advertising services
  • Your geographic location
  • Age range

These ads are based on the content of the videos you’ve watched whether you’re signed in or not.  

So you might not get interrupted now, because they have everything that they need from you. 
Some of us prefer to not be tracked in our every interaction, by Google. You are welcome to do whatever you want, but give up the cajoling of people to join you in your ignorance of “it’s only money”. Everything is about money with you. It’s quite sad. But it’s your obsession and obviously cannot be helped. 

So, now you changed direction in your way of talking. Back to only about money, and that I am telling other to subscribe. I am not, I am just sharing my opinion about how to get rid of ads in a way that is accepted by the content service.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

You tube premium in Thailand, paid with Thai debit card monthly is 159thb.

Annotation2023-11-06155250.jpg.af9cefd0823b89eba716151ef838591f.jpg

But, how hard is it to understand. You are paying for YouTube Premium on your Android device. I have a subscription that covers Android, iOS and mac as well as Windows PC´s, You also have a subscription that cover 1 user, and I have a subscription that cover 5 users. Please read a bit better. It´s just not to jump in and read half and think you have the answer.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

But, how hard is it to understand. You are paying for YouTube Premium on your Android device. I have a subscription that covers Android, iOS and mac as well as Windows PC´s, You also have a subscription that cover 1 user, and I have a subscription that cover 5 users. Please read a bit better. It´s just not to jump in and read half and think you have the answer.

The prices listed for Android and IOS are not saying its only for that platform, its if you choose to pay via the google playstore, or App store (for apple there is a 30% extra charge)

I use this individual plan on all my devices (3 android tv boxes, laptop, computer and ipad).  A family plan cost 229thb per month.

You appear to have low comprehension skills.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Sigma6 said:

The prices listed for Android and IOS are not saying its only for that platform, its if you choose to pay via the google playstore, or App store (for apple there is a 30% extra charge)

I use this individual plan on all my devices (3 android tv boxes, laptop, computer and ipad).  A family plan cost 229thb per month.

You appear to have low comprehension skills.

Actually true, I saw that now. Only get up the old usd price as I was logged in on the browser I looked. Apparently they have launched Premium in Thailand. I had it so long time, so that´s probably why they charge me old price in usd. Will contact them and ask for change. Guess refund is out of the question hehe.

I also know that it´s possible to use individual plan for more devices as long as you use the same email. We are all logged in with different emails, so that´s why I need family plan.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Actually true, I saw that now. Only get up the old usd price as I was logged in on the browser I looked. Apparently they have launched Premium in Thailand. I had it so long time, so that´s probably why they charge me old price in usd. Will contact them and ask for change. Guess refund is out of the question hehe.

I also know that it´s possible to use individual plan for more devices as long as you use the same email. We are all logged in with different emails, so that´s why I need family plan.

Lies. US$ price is not US$19.99. 

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

So, now you changed direction in your way of talking. Back to only about money, and that I am telling other to subscribe. I am not, I am just sharing my opinion about how to get rid of ads in a way that is accepted by the content service.

I mentioned the same thing earlier on in the discussion with another poster. No change of direction. You are getting entangled in your own web of deceit.