Thai HIV patient admits having one-night stands with many men

snoop1130

14 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

I'd rather masturbate than use a condom. Sex is folly, they've tried to destroy this for the past 50 years.

Just to be sure, use a condom when you beat your bishop. "You can never be too safe. Think of where that hand has been."

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

The girl in the pic looks pretty hot. Pretty sure she would hav a queue waiting to go out with her. What she did is criminal and should be prosecuted. imo it is willful endangerement of others. I once almost slept with a gorgeous woman, but she confessed to having herpes... i chose to steer clear. 

18 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

The girl in the pic looks pretty hot. Pretty sure she would hav a queue waiting to go out with her. What she did is criminal and should be prosecuted. imo it is willful endangerement of others. I once almost slept with a gorgeous woman, but she confessed to having herpes... i chose to steer clear. 

Back when I had my brush with HIV there was no legal responsibility for a partner or medical staff to tell even a husband or wife their partner is infected. I found that incredible at the time but I guess there is an argument for both sides. You would be pretty p$$d off though if you contracted it and you were not warned. Used to be very sad several times I sat in a HIV clinic, very normal looking middle aged women with kids etc sitting there looking pitiful waiting for their appointment. Hubby I guess must have passed it on to her. At the time though an infected person had a legal responsibility to inform any sex partners they had the virus before sex, or so I was told. Very illegal to call someone out with HIV and very strong punishment apparently. I was told this was because so many well to do / Hiso had this secret. Not sure about now. Was one of the problems back 5 or 6 years ago was that particularly in rural areas....the hospitals had a special clinic / area for HIV. People had to wait outside for their appointment and you know how many local people you would bump into in a small community, and you know how rural people love to ask uncomfortable questions and gossip. I always thought that may have been a deterrent for people after being initially treated to come back for more meds / treatment. Or even just having to make an excuse for leaving the village for most of the day and travelling to the local hospital. They used to get their meds once a month....was about 3 different pills they had to take same time each night. Then they could get there meds every three months and now I believe 6 months and they only need take the one pill

As far as drinking with retro virals, not sure on the effect of the meds but the effect on a person just taking the meds is nearly like being stoned but feeling sick, disorientated also. Very strong drug and in fact I read the drug long term maybe nearly as bad as the virus itself. Were signs of diminishing liver function over a long period of time from memory but not enough data at the time to be sure. Not sure if these side effects lessen over time but I can't imagine anyone wanting to drink after taking the meds. Meds may be completely different now but I remember if I had contracted it there was no way I could stay here. Meds were about 20k pre month back then for a foreigner.

I had a one week wait to be tested at the regional hospital. Was a hellish week I had even convinced myself I gave it to her. Good village girls don't get up to any nonsense (:cheesy:). She had already been tested local clinic and had to have follow up / 2nd test provincial hospital which was when I would go test too. Was like when you wake up from a really bad nightmare and it takes you a few minutes to calm down and realize only a dream. Except I wasn't dreaming. The nurse confirmed the GF pos results then said something to me like would you stay with her if you were negative which didn't make sense in the moment, then the penny dropped and she told me my test result was negative. Which opened up so many questions of me living with her for 3 years and she had / and I didn't. She even admitted to sleeping with the young guy across the road while I was away....but it was only once and it was my fault because we had just had a fight on the phone and she got drunk and didn't know what she was doing. Confirmed many suspicions I had and I am sure it wasn't one time or even one guy. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, thesetat said:

silly you... one drop of blood is enough to catch it.. That could be in a kiss or a BJ or even in normal sex without a condom. how you can post something so misleading?

The ways HIV can be caught have not changed since HIV was first learned about

That is all true - but only if the person with HIV (measures as HIV+) has a detectable viral load (different test).  Properly treated HIV get the viral load down to become undetectable - the correctly treated person is no longer infectious. At the same time, getting treated always means the person also gets much more aware of the need for adherence to the regime of daily pills, and living a healthier lifestyle. Kisses, scratches, condoms etc are not important. Testing <<<<, treating and having an undetectable viral load are the key here.

14 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

What is the most typical thing about this story in Thailand is the way the woman excuses herself. You would nearly feel sorry for her hienous careless selfish actions. She became a hooker 

1.  She was not excusing herself, far from it.

2. She did not post that she became a prostitute.

22 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Bangkok Red Cross, 6% of those tested have HIV, they provide updated monthly figures

That's a very high figure, but I guess it isn't general population, rather a hight proportion of Gays and sex workers.

26 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Your standards are pretty low as the picture shows nothing but a white shirt and a bit of hair, the girl cannot be seen at all.

nah... my standards are pretty good... even without glasses. this girl, unless she has an incredibly ugly nose, eyes, and forehead looks fine to me. sometimes if you have enough of the puzzle you can imagine what the picture will look like. i did, in my haste to write, forget to mention that i doubt this is the girl who did the dirty deed, but we will never know that, will we?