Chinese tourists are returning - but not to Thailand

webfact

13 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

So  where are they going? Sorry AN... i dont feel like clicking for the full article. seems to me this little bit of info could easily have been added

Quality journalism

China. Macua, HK. Domestic tourism in the economic slowdown has boomed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nausea said:

I read the full article and I'm still none the wiser; nonsensical title.

You wasted more time than myself, as came to the same conclusion just speed reading the OP.  Another one of those ..... oops, almost said it and got put on vacation again .... :laugh:

Edited by KhunLA
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

My stepdaughter works at King Power.They are down in sales significantly. They are juggling staff between Pattaya, Bangkok and U Tapao every month.The heyday is over for them.

She says some days her sales are zero or only a couple thou.

Pre CV several tour busses would arrive each day and her sales topped out at 200k per month.

I've advised her to have a plan"B" just in case.

3 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

So  where are they going? Sorry AN... i dont feel like clicking for the full article. seems to me this little bit of info could easily have been added

Quality journalism

The article tells you, but as you aren't interested enough to read it I'll let you live on in ignorance.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

The article tells you, but as you aren't interested enough to read it I'll let you live on in ignorance.

as i said but you didnt open your eyes enough to notice... i dont care to read the link from bbc... and as nausea stated...

3 hours ago, nausea said:

I read the full article and I'm still none the wiser; nonsensical title.

some thing as easy as stating where they are going takes no room at all, instead of creating click bait articles

for some, such as you barry... ignorance is bliss and you are quite blissful so go insult someone else

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

oh and btw... read what the other posters wrote... kinda is the same thing i said... so why dont you insult them too? blissful ignorant dude... 

• Haha 1