Is it just the Thai way or am I missing something

jwest10

3 hours ago, NextG said:

It’s really hard to read. Not easy to understand you are trying to convey. 

1 hour ago, Sig said:

With the help of some of the interpretations from others here, I might possibly comprehend what the post is about.... MAYBE. Not really sure...
That was some seriously challenging convoluted English.
HINT: If your English isn't good, try using Google Translate. Use VERY simple sentences. Subject Verb Object (not necessarily in that order, depending on your language...), but the point is to create VERY simple short sentences. These usually get translated pretty well. Sentences with relative clauses, parenthetical expressions, etc., often get translated very poorly, depending on the language be translated.
Or, just keep your English sentences very short and simple. Punctuation can also be tremendously helpful.

• Like 1

I would think the best way to deal with this is look beyond the words and see if they care about you and each other in general. If someone has a big problem and they look at their phone and don't care then that's bad. But hopefully when push comes to shove they do care and simply don't like small talk and pleasantries. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Keeps said:

The guy is not asking for a sub standard Thai language lesson which you seem to be providing. He is asking whether the Thai families interact in a manner that Western families might. 

Well they don't. They talk about food a lot. 

Let's see you Thai lesson.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

bignok I do know some Thai but few words but thanks and obviously my Daughter in law was asking in Thai to my wife in Thai and then was explaining to forum in English.
Thanks for your kind words and the the others can get lost.

Thais mostly speak simply unless they are all doctors. Thais also joke a lot.