American woman sexually assaulted in Bangkok

snoop1130

11 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

So, paying the bin at the bar, gives a man the right to rape. I can hear that fits right in with the male Thai society.

How do you know the guy have a small penis? Have you dated him too?

What is ridiculous regarding a rape claim?

The questions just keep coming did he admit they had sex?

Did he admit that she said no.

No, no one is condoning rape.  It is just that her level of brain power comes into question when she allows a man she does not really know to stay at her apartment

He must have his own place and if he needs transport that is his problem and a flag that this is definitely the wrong guy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

And people wonder why most women who are raped or assaulted do not report it to the police, just take a look at reactions from this cesspit of a forum to get an idea why

Cesspit - absolutely the right word, well said.

58 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Nothing to do with victim blaming.

If people like her were not so dumb and thought a little more, there would be less rapes and crimes.

This is pure victim blaming. You’re blaming women for not thinking, rather than men who violently assault them. The vast majority of men are not criminals, but maybe you hang out in a different crowd than I do.

• Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Rape - “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” 

Sexual assault and rape are often the same thing.

I'm disgusted at some of the replies so far. 

Just because a woman agrees to let you come home with her and agrees to let you sleep in the same bed, DOES NOT mean you can 'try it on' and see if you can change her mind if she's said "No sex, I want to sleep".   

Do you always state the obvious?

• Haha 1

Let me get this straight she meets a guy on Tinder they decide to hook up in a bar they have a few drinks he asks if he can spend the night with her she agrees on condition no sexual intercourse takes place , they go back to her apartment did they share the same bed or was he on the couch or floor , did he penetrate her he gets interrogated by the police I hope they didn’t use plastic bags to get his confession  but what did he confess to many unanswered questions 

10 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

You obviously live in cuckooland

I am a realistic person

Think the best of people but always be ready for the worst.

So you think she was smart allowing a man she just met on what is effectively a sex dating site, and then is surprised that he exploits the opportunity.

How naive are you?

I’m not saying whether she was smart or not; I don’t know the woman; but that doesn’t matter in the least. What matters is, you’re putting the blame entirely on her for being attacked by a date who turned on her. I do not live in “cuckooland,” nor am I “naïve,” thank you. But you have a depraved view of humanity. Good luck with that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1