Carabao-Red Sun hops into the ring to challenge Thai beer titans Singha and Chang

webfact

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I guess you only read the headline, Read on and.....
Carabao-Red Sun has introduced five beer flavours to the market. These include Lager Beer, a German-style beer made from 100% malt; Dunkel Beer, a German-style dark beer made from roasted malt; Weizen Beer, a genuine Bavarian-style beer with a fruity aroma; Rose Beer, a genuine Bavarian-style beer mixed with raspberry; and IPA Beer, an ale with the taste and aroma of hops.

Well lets wait and see how fizzy it is and taste. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I guess you only read the headline, Read on and.....
Carabao-Red Sun has introduced five beer flavours to the market. These include Lager Beer, a German-style beer made from 100% malt; Dunkel Beer, a German-style dark beer made from roasted malt; Weizen Beer, a genuine Bavarian-style beer with a fruity aroma; Rose Beer, a genuine Bavarian-style beer mixed with raspberry; and IPA Beer, an ale with the taste and aroma of hops.

The Dunkel and the Weizen got my attention, but there are pretty good imports already here, though they are expensive (Franziskaner and Weihenstephaner).

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

The Dunkel and the Weizen got my attention, but there are pretty good imports already here, though they are expensive (Franziskaner and Weihenstephaner).

They are good, and I even have the German glasses to drink them from. But they cost 3x as much so I don't buy them that often. Cheers Weizen is a pretty decent alternative.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1