Who lives with in Asia with their farang wife

georgegeorgia

40 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Mental issues, he doesn't realise, on the spectrum for sure. He reminds me of bubble boy from seinfeld

Yeah, it’s called not lowering yourself to stirring the porridge and paying for the privilege of doing so and then patting yourself on the back for a good job done. 
As to being ‘on the spectrum’; only a true retard would fail to understand that we are all ‘on the spectrum’. It’s where you are in it and how wide you reach that matters. 
Since I have the social skills to meet women anywhere and not have to hand over cash for the privilege, I can be sure that my social and communicative skills somewhat outweigh yours. So if anyone is ‘on the spectrum’ that would be you. Have you wondered quite why you refer to it so much? Repetitive behaviour…. Spectrum Boy. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, NextG said:

Unaware of what? Do you really think everyone is like you?

I can say that I’m not even slightly tempted by what is on offer. Because I really do have better and I have some respect for myself. Something the average sex tourist has long since abandoned. 

This isn't about you, it's about farang who bring farang wives here, again not the same as you

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

I would guess your social skills are poor but you think they're good, one big sign is you don't realise how bad your posts are, probably ignored what others have said

You think a uneducated guess from a self confessed sex tourist has a negative effect on me? Come on… gather up some self respect. Pathetic. 

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Do you dabble with Thai ladies?

I def get some status from having done a lot of meditation and being very Buddhist-positive and Buddhist-curious.

Many women have never had faith conversations with a man. Buddhism doesn't have too many affluent bachelors floating around in it.

That my white wife also identifies as Buddhist is also very statusy for me. I have a ton of Buddhist face, and none of it is really earned.

BUT: Just they'e not getting that dewy, wet, into me feeling.

A lot of cheery Buddha-kaaa-ing is nice, but it's just not dirty enough.

For dirty, you really have to go to white women.

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

She accurately assessed: "They want my mind, but not my body".

I would happily oblige in whatever service she need.

Haven't been with a white women since early 90's, and sometimes I miss it.

I know. Madness. Or??

I have a friend with a 35 years younger Thai wife. Who does he lust for? My 60 year old wife.

I came home once and found that he had taken her out for sushi. Just to bask in her educated whiteness. I want to set my wife up on OnlyFans where she can keep her clothes on and just talk to lonely drunks in Issan about Brexit.

He asks me -a lot- if I go to massage parlors for happy endings. I told him I don't even happy ending-myself; she takes care of that -and that I regard a hand job as the American cheese on Wonder bread of sex-sandwiches.

I know people who have great Thai relationships, but for me, it's a case of water, water everywhere, but not.......

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AFearneyhough said:

I'm an American woman living in Jomtien with my American husband of over 20 years.

I have a wonderful life here.  I would't change it for anything.

Jomtien and The Darkside were high on our retirement list due to the amenities and proximities you describe, partic the medical ones. If I were a beach person, I'd happily do it or Cha Am. Maybe Cha Am for the smaller scale.

We like the idea of a western community to access here in Chiang Mai, but we never get around to it. It's just so easy to meet people on the fly here. They come and go, and after small town living, we really like that too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFearneyhough said:

I'm an American woman living in Jomtien with my American husband of over 20 years.  We have traveled extensively and lived outside the US for the last 12 years.  We first came to Bangkok when my husband was working.  We came with our 14 year old daughter and my mother.  It was a contract assignment so we were only here for 6 months and took quite a few trips around Thailand to explore the different areas.

After looking several places around the world that interested us for permanent retirement I chose Jomtien.  I say "I chose" because my wonderful husband left that decision to me.  I'm retired but he still does contract work as a health/safety medical professional all over the world.  So I can literally live anywhere I choose.

Asia had never really been high up on my list of places to visit.  But when he took a contract in Bangkok that paid for housing and allowed us all to come, we thought of it as an extended paid vacation.  What I didn't expect was to fall in love with the country and the people.  I have Thai friends who have remained my close friends ever since.  

I chose Jomtien (we tried Naklua first) as I have a specialized health condition that only doctors in Bangkok are able to work on.  But I'm a total mermaid and need to be near the sea and islands.  I love all the conveniences here. I love the food markets and nighttime markets.  I love the easy access to the islands and quick plane rides around Asia. I love that I can jump on a bus or train and head to Bangkok for the weekend for art exhibits or just a weekend getaway with friends.  We have decent restaurants and live music.

The sex workers don't bother me.  I understand them and their choices to do what they need to do.  I don't judge.  We don't partake, but we don't mind those who do.   My best girlfriend when I lived in Bangkok was Katoey.  I've learned everything about what it takes to transition.  

My husband and I typically do everything together.  We are each others best friend.  But we also do things seperately.  I can honestly say, I get hit on more than he does.

I have a wonderful life here.  I would't change it for anything.

There’s the rub… sex tourists don’t really have anyone they can trust. So they spout all sorts of nonsense about temptation and ‘…milk to the cow’. Sad and shallow. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

There’s the rub… sex tourists don’t really have anyone they can trust. 

Wait a minute.

Are you saying that sex workers are actually not that into you?

Because this iconoclastic new revelation is going shock AseanNow to its very core.

Edited by Prubangboy

7 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Wait a minute.

Are you saying that sex workers are actually not that into you?

Because this iconoclastic new revelation is going shock AseanNow to its very core.

I’m saying that I don’t have a problem meeting women in general. Sex workers aren’t on my list, but that doesn’t stop them trying. If it was my wont, I could avail myself of freebies offered(more than you would imagine), but I don’t lower myself to that. 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, NextG said:

There’s the rub… sex tourists don’t really have anyone they can trust. So they spout all sorts of nonsense about temptation and ‘…milk to the cow’. Sad and shallow. 

Your reading comprehension needs work ,very shallow .       "Sex tourist"   wrong number - no surprise   ,  nonsense spouting seems to be your forte.

• Like 1

Not me but a good friend of mine his Mom & Dad, both Americans, moved to Bangkok back in the early 70's after a few years in Seoul.  They lived in Bangkok until he retired from the banking world around 2010.  They then moved to Bang Saray and have lived there since.  They are both in their 80's now.  My friend has lived in Bangkok since about the age of eight.  He's in his late 50's now.  Other than 4-5 years he spent in university in the USA he has lived his whole life in Bangkok.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

Your reading comprehension needs work ,very shallow .       "Sex tourist"   wrong number - no surprise   ,  nonsense spouting seems to be your forte.

I certainly cannot understand the crud you have written there.