Soi 6 girls are too well fed

EVENKEEL

16 hours ago, Mike Lister said:

Fat grandmothers need love too, er, yours not mine mind you.

There used to be one of those "fish bowl" massage parlors (girls sit behind a glass wall for you to ogle and select) in Chonburi city. I kid you not, they were grandmothers in the most gawd-awful uniforms. I guess to each his/her own.

• Haha 1

I see this trend all over LOS. The kids at the school where I teach eating ENORMOUS amounts of sugar every day. Their little bodies burn it up as they are still growing, but once they reach their adult-ish height, it starts storing as fat. Really sad to see.

Edited by HappyExpat57
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, george said:

Show us the video, we want to inspect them too. :partytime2:

I hope this isn't the direction of this site. Advocating posting pictures of girls to judge whether they are overweight. The site can have some fun, banter, and titillation but needs to maintain some dignity too. Personal opinion. Happy to be told I am at the wrong site for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I hope this isn't the direction of this site. Advocating posting pictures of girls to judge whether they are overweight. The site can have some fun, banter, and titillation but needs to maintain some dignity too. Personal opinion. Happy to be told I am at the wrong site for me. 

Are you sensitive about weight? 

17 hours ago, VinnieK said:

Most Thai girls look horrible these days.

Fat, stocky, short as ever, or just plain fugly.

At least you can have some deep, philosophical discussions with them..😱

I took a stroll through the six a couple of months back..... 1 in 10 would be a generous allocation nicer lookers. Probably increasing as beers are consumed. 

Edited by jacko45k

5 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I took a stroll through the six a couple of months back..... 1 in 10 would be a generous allocation nicer lookers. Probably increasing as beers are consumed. 

Possibly driven due to the fact girls are no longer reliant on bar employment to earn a living.

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Take you blinkers off and go out into the industrial area's and sit on any corner at 7am in the morning.... watch the thousands of Thai ladies riding their scoots to work.

Fatties a few and far between.

yes lets not let facts get in the way of what you feel....

https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php

twice now. but i would imagine world data is not a good enough source either ya ? 

14 hours ago, Mavideol said:

what's amazing with some posts/topics is that after 2-3 answers the insults start to flow, come on people, most of us are retired thus well over age for some  type of non sense posts, enjoy life as we only have one

You’re right. 

Many members  are self-appointed experts who post opinions, not facts.

They’re hostile to others. Maybe because they are quick-tempered or that being obnoxious makes them feel better about themselves.

Pity.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Are you sensitive about weight? 

For what it's worth my silly username came to me seconds before I joined. Not sure why. Fine to discuss girls being overweight in the general. But not looking at actual real people and making comment on their weight or otherwise. We all make comments off the cuff so I'll give the user the benefit of the doubt or maybe the site is going in a new direction. 

42 minutes ago, stoner said:

yes lets not let facts get in the way of what you feel....

https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php

twice now. but i would imagine world data is not a good enough source either ya ? 

To be honest... getting out and about (not including trawling sex pest soi's) for me is a better indicator than some random B/S from the internet.

but please, humour me... how is the "data" collected ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm afraid this new interweb thing is going to stick a fork into a lot of time honored traditions like Nana, Soi Cowboy and Soi 6.  

Why would a cute girl waste a bunch of time in a bar making small talk and sucking up to a bunch of smelly tourists, only to give up a huge chunk of the transaction to mamasan?  Today she can peddle it online while she spends her day doing whatever she likes, she can name her own price, and she can keep it all.

Only fat grandma's who haven't mastered the knack of Photoshop have to settle for the walk-in trade, lady drinks and bar fines.

Imagine all the Pimps, low-life standover merchants, extorters and private protectors that will emerge from the wormwood.

20 hours ago, impulse said:

I'm afraid this new interweb thing is going to stick a fork into a lot of time honored traditions like Nana, Soi Cowboy and Soi 6.  

Why would a cute girl waste a bunch of time in a bar making small talk and sucking up to a bunch of smelly tourists, only to give up a huge chunk of the transaction to mamasan?  Today she can peddle it online while she spends her day doing whatever she likes, she can name her own price, and she can keep it all.

Only fat grandma's who haven't mastered the knack of Photoshop have to settle for the walk-in trade, lady drinks and bar fines.

Photoshop, LOL.

Been a while, eh?

19 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

Wouldn't that be the correct description of the generic expat who frequents Soi 6?

Last I heard, come an evening, Soi 6 is chock-full of the nouveau, thirty-to-fortyish, shaven-headed 'hansum man' and the loud club and rap crap that defines their tortured existence (you know who you are). It is no longer the domain of the afternoon silverhair or combover sexa- septuagenarian monger looking for a short time (you know who you are too).

10 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I wonder how they got such precise weights for each country? Did they weigh them all? Or is it jusr extrapolated from a survey of 100 women.

For Thailand it seems that they may have surveyed the whole of Soi6!

12 hours ago, stoner said:

Is there a link for this link?  (Whoever compiled it has only an intermittent grasp of the alphabet.)

The average numbers seem a trifle generous, especially for the ladies of the UK and USA, who give new meaning to such sporting terms as "wide receiver" or "full back".

34 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Last I heard, come an evening, Soi 6 is chock-full of the nouveau, thirty-to-fortyish, shaven-headed 'hansum man' and the loud club and rap crap that defines their tortured existence (you know who you are). It is no longer the domain of the afternoon silverhair or combover sexa- septuagenarian monger looking for a short time (you know who you are too).

So, what your data indicates is that the silver haired lovers are following the market trends and going online, too? 

Only makes sense.

It just seems like these days the older out of shape ladies outnumber the cuties. Thinking like a bar owner I wouldn't want a bunch of large ladies in ass hanging out of shortie shorts representing my business. Also from a business perspective the gangs of ladies in front of the bars daytime are scaring the daytime drinkers away.

• Thumbs Up 1