There’s been a misunderstanding – PM denies ‘Chinese police’ proposal

snoop1130

52 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

On a daily basis it is becoming more and more apparent that Sretta is not the leader that Thailand required at this time. He seems to lack the ability to communicate effectively, and his leadership does not inspire confidence. 

He also wasn't chosen by the people to be PM.

And before anyone comes along to say the the UK PM also wasn't chosen by the people, there is a difference. In one of the instances it wasn't because the election result and will of the people was ignored. 

• Like 1

This new prime minister's office seems to have severe infection of diarrhea of the mouth , which often progresses to the more dangerous hoof and  mouth disease.

It is my medical opinion that they should keep well hydrated, and wear oversized clown shoes, which would make it more difficult, (though not impossible judging by the size of their big mouth) , to stick their foot in their mouth.

Edited by sirineou

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

On a daily basis it is becoming more and more apparent that Sretta is not the leader that Thailand required at this time. He seems to lack the ability to communicate effectively, and his leadership does not inspire confidence. 

Srettha needs to gag some of his officials who seem to talk too much

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

This new prime minister's office seems to have severe infection of diarrhea of the mouth , which often progresses to the more dangerous hoof and  mouth disease.

It is my medical opinion that the should keep well hydrated, and wear oversized clown shoes, which would make it more difficult, (though not impossible judging by the size of their big mouth) , to stick their foot in their mouth.

To the office of the esteemed  PM Thavisin,

If any one from your office was to see the above  post by chance, please be advised that , in no way the above are my views, and that I suspect my account has been hacked and some malcontent individual is spreading malicious misinformation under my name. Please be advise that the issue is being addressed.

Hallo issue!! :smile:

Edited by sirineou