Landlord discovers room filled with garbage and pests after tenant’s two-year absence

webfact

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Yet another residence looking like a rubbish dump, and yet again, as always, it is a woman who has left it that way. What is wrong with these people? I can only assume that it is caused by adults with the mind of a child who can't cope with the adult world.

It's almost always a mental health related issue.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

“Four months ago, the neighbouring tenant reported snakes and mice emerging from the room.

In a shocking twist, the absent tenant contacted Namwan, challenging the intrusion and claiming the room held only valuable items.

Edit to remove large font

Edited by lopburi3

Seen and had to clean up worse numerous times in America and Thailand. You would be shocked how many humans love living in mountains of old garbage and buckets of crap and other toxic wastes. Currently cleaning another major mess and broken home left by lovely step daughter. As high as 100,000 baht to clean up the mess and damage done. PIGS! GROSS!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, freeworld said:

Unsurprisingly it also happens in your developed 1st first world as well. They even make tv shows about it.

I don't agree with you fully, yes it does happen sometimes but in those cases the landlord does not use an agent who checks on a regular basis. I lived for rent a long time after I returned from LOS, house inspection every 3 months with pictures being taken.