Chonburi Embarks on Ambitious Smart City Transformation Project

webfact

On 11/29/2023 at 8:17 AM, jacko45k said:

Central Pattaya isn't so bad in that respect... sure some packs here and there need to be addressed. I live somewhat out of town, and here we are having a lot of issues with them... we have a number of people who regularly feed them.  

Some transformation required for Pattaya, the hub of smart cities!

I live off Kao Noi.  I tried to walk 1 kilometre to my nearest 7-11 but was forced to retreat by numerous canines 'protecting' their territory.  I returned later armed with my GF's wooden rolling pin & made it unscathed; wish I could say the same about the dogs.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, mran66 said:

A question for those intelligent philosophers with outstanding deduction skills:

Is it possible, even in theory, to have smart city in Thailand? 

Would you ever, ever, ever thought of Ping Pong showes?

Thais are smart. :)

On 11/29/2023 at 4:17 PM, caughtintheact said:

This smells like a project of the World Economic Forum (WEF) (C40.org) and it will end up being a death trap where people are forced to eat bugs and live in mud based "homes", banned from eating meat or dairy, unable to travel, unable to own private transportation and only allowed to purchase 3 items of new clothing a year. Right now the WEF, UN, IMF and the EU are developing mandatory digital IDs, ESG scoring, and central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) like communist China to control every aspect of everyone's life. If people fall for this, they will end up slaves until they are no longer useful, then disposed of. 

Sir. You are an awake person. This is not a wacky conspiracy theory. Carl Schwab of the big money and power crew and others of his ilk, the organisation he fronts has convinced governments of many countries that "smart city's are the way to go. So many upgrading infrastructure and encouraging hi density living. To the tune of multiple billions. It is all a ruse for when the bulk of the population will be constrained to area the live in.  20 minute area people are not allowed to travel outside the zone. Smart cards. Social credit scores. AI facial recognition. All the Orwellian scenarios thrown around over the years are now fact and about to get a whole lot worse. It is all about control. People may think that they have rights but these are and will be eroded away by some manufaced crisis that enables governments to fast track laws to enable the elites to be have control. People need to wake up and be aware of what is happening in the world and why. That's my two bobs worth. I just wanted to say that your summation is spot on and I hope that it encourages people to have a peek behind the curtain. Good job 🤔🙏

• Haha 1