Tesla Cybertruck !

CharlieH

28 minutes ago, Elkski said:

There have been several deaths in EVs after hitting guardrails.  The weight is heavier than the original design specs   there is a guard rail guy on YouTube who I follow who's daughter was gored by a improperly installed guardrail.  @theguardrailguy   He is on a crusade.   i have seen YouTube videos of the cyber truck doing poorly in snow.  And yes I drive in snow quite a bit. 

And its super ugly IMHO.  And bullet resistance isnt important to me.  

Most guardrails are MASH standard which define a typical vehicle to weigh 2400 pounds...... Very few vehicles weigh that little these days !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Most guardrails are MASH standard which define a typical vehicle to weigh 2400 pounds...... Very few vehicles weigh that little these days !

Along with trucks sitting higher than most salon / hatchback cars, sub compact, compact cars

15 hours ago, Elkski said:

... well, perfect fit then as that heap already looks like some stainless kitchen appliance ... but this one's even better, deliberately trunkulates his finger right there, lolzzzz ... idiotas & greets from Charly (Darwin).

Eeeeeelon !!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Was stopped at a light with a T truck just ahead in next lane.  Very ugly frim the rear quarter.  The crosswalk lines refection on the side doors was quite wavy showing the panels are far from flat.    Just an observation.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...