At least 90% of whinging, whining, complaining and moaning comes from British mouths acording to famous Brit vlogger.

Goat

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Scots are British

Welsh are British

English are British

the difference is many Scots and Welsh prefer to say they are Scottish or Welsh, also many English refer to themselves as English, i do especially when you see how negative Scots can be, not experienced Welsh being negative, maybe they are

Welsh seem mild. Like Canadians.

On 12/4/2023 at 12:49 PM, Goat said:

Good afternoon.

Very interesting take from famous Pattaya Vlogger, tech guru, love matchmaker, historian and businessman Dan Cheeseman.

i dont always agree with Dan but on this I do.

Why do I care?

Because the Thais dont like it and unfortunately most of Thai people do not know if a farang is Australian, British or whatever. 

So the whinging Brits annoy the lovely local people and it affects all of us.

Plus if you have to listen to it it can really put a dampner on a good time or make a difficult situation even worse.

Thais are not known for their complaining or sweating the small stuff. Mentally strong.

Ironically I often hear these Brits complaining that their own country has been taken over by immigrants who will not assimilate or learn the language. But they act like this in Thailand.

So i request that the Brits either pull their heads in and learn some manners. Or just return home and let us all live in peace and harmony.

Click bait from a poster, (UK pensioner - or some other nationality with a  chip on his shoulder), who probably tripped up as he left the bar stool and some Brit laughed at him.

Can imagine this particle avidly listening to expert person 'Dan' and believing everything he says.

Get a life and stop whining and moaning yourself about others - get on with your thrillingly exciting life - stop worrying about we Brits. In other words - Foxtrot Romeo Oscar!

Me personally?- having a whale of a time - and have been for 18 years living here, 10 years before that backpacking through Asia, or 60 years - from the time I first came here as a 19 year-old, to this wonderful country.

Give it a rest man-child - it's what we all would expect from a nothing post - from a dismal Doreen kind of guy........

19 hours ago, bignok said:

So why do you whinge overseas? Your food is bad. Your weather is bad. Your sporting teams are rubbish. Most Poms are fat and unfit and half are alcoholics.

Why do you whinge about the conditions in other countries?

Flag 8!

4 hours ago, bignok said:

Why do the English now call themselves Brits? They were always English last century. It's like there's a stigma attached to being English.

The Scots are Scottish. The Welsh are Welsh.

The English want to be called Brits why? 

Either can be used  , they are English and British .

English people don't suddenly want to be called British either 

Are you once again trying to turn the discussion away from the awkward situation of Western Men with child  like girlfriends and why the men find those sort of girls to be attractive 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Either can be used  , they are English and British .

English people don't suddenly want to be called British either 

Are you once again trying to turn the discussion away from the awkward situation of Western Men with child  like girlfriends and why the men find those sort of girls to be attractive 

Go get counselling dude.

On 12/4/2023 at 6:17 AM, Chris Daley said:

''tech guru, love matchmaker, historian and businessman'' so we make up titles now?

I thought he was going to "disrupt" the real estate market? 

I'm still waiting...:whistling:

RAZZ

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

OK, back from having a pee, opening another bag of popcorn ready for Round 2

Aussie vs Brit Slugfest 2023

Another thing they are renowned for is deflection.

Which is another reason everyone hates them.

An Englishmen calls them out for their own miserable behaiviour and they bring the wonderful Aussies into it.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Having travelled around Australia i came to the conclusion, great country, shame about the aussies, it's as if they descend from criminals or something 

Sore point.

I would love to get hold of the idiot that decided to make Australia a penal colony but leave the rest of us here on this cold, wet, foggy and increasingly cramped island..

'I sentence you to 5 years in a hot country with surf and beautiful sunny beaches'.

Somehow I think they got it the wrong way around all those years ago.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Sore point.

I would love to get hold of the idiot that decided to make Australia a penal colony but leave the rest of us here on this cold, wet, foggy and increasingly cramped island..

'I sentence you to 5 years in a hot country with surf and beautiful sunny beaches'.

Lots of Irish and Germans moved there to farm or plant vineyards or look for gold. Lots of Chinese too.

Your relatives must have been lazy and unadventourous.

Edited by bignok
  • Love It 1

44 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Sore point.

Yes and any migrants sent to Rwanda may thank us one day

On 12/4/2023 at 2:00 PM, Pouatchee said:

PERFECT? lol :cheesy: dont you mean perfectly? adverb with verbs... not adjectives. 

except for received pronunciation which was created out of a need for brits to understand each other... i can say after having travelled england that most dialects arent that easy to understand and most of england speaks in dialects except for those who have learned received pronunciation.

goat... i kinda have to agree with you on this one. but... there are some cool brits (many) and i think of britmantoo as an example. but i do have to say that in the staff rooms i have worked with many english nationalities that the brits did seem to have something to iron out the most...

One saving grace for the Brits though, they're not so pedantic!.

9 minutes ago, tanner said:

One saving grace for the Brits though, they're not so pedantic!.

pedantic implies somewhat uncommon knowledge being shown off, whereas nothing i said is pedantic. grammar 101 --> adjectives adverbs. as for received pronunciation... all the brits know about it... most western colonists like me dont know about it. i found out about it in my 30s. where you from? ill bet your not a brit.

oh and thanks, i blushed at being called pedantic... what a nice compliment for lil' ol' me

On 12/4/2023 at 6:54 PM, bignok said:

He owns the site doesnt he?

Yeah mate.

Took it over a few years back, rebranded it and it goes from strength to strength.

Amazing what this tech guru can do. Lived in Pattaya for 18 years but still can not pronounce it. Goes to Koh Chang every month, raves about it and actually manages to pronounce that even worse.

• Haha 1