Health Ministry debunks new year cancellation over XBC Covid variant scare as fake news

webfact

And everything goes its normal way:

The Junta denies correct info in order not to damage the country's reputation as a family friendly country. 

Every person with at least one working brain cell knows that that certain Covid variant is spreading and that it is really more dangerous than former variants. 

But Thailand is safe, yes. 🤣😂

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

[. . . ] is this using good sense and reason? 

I'm afraid this was never about good sense and reason. A deadly virus of questionable orgin wreaked havoc round the world. The grief and loss at all levels is astounding and so very sad. I know of someone who passed from the virus and someone else who passed from the jab. Where were flight bans when we needed them? Why were small businesses gutted? Gov'ts pounced on it as leverage to hasten their social engineering agendas - particularly in the West. Most folk will never smell the coffee.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Puccini said:

Is it possible to have had Covid without knowing it?

Well that's what they told us, believe it if you want.   But its stretching the imagination to suggest that all unvaccinated people displayed no symptoms,   

4 hours ago, Woke to Sounds of Horking said:

I'm afraid this was never about good sense and reason. A deadly virus of questionable orgin wreaked havoc round the world. The grief and loss at all levels is astounding and so very sad. I know of someone who passed from the virus and someone else who passed from the jab. Where were flight bans when we needed them? Why were small businesses gutted? Gov'ts pounced on it as leverage to hasten their social engineering agendas - particularly in the West. Most folk will never smell the coffee.

Had Trump instituted a flight ban on anyone coming from China within days of the first infections being found, this whole thing might have developed in a completely different manner, yet his extreme denial left a lot of blood on his hands. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

To this day I see entire groups of people walking into a restaurant with their  masks on, in an outdoor restaurant where there's plenty of ventilation. They sit at the table with masks on and as soon as the food arrives they remove their masks, and start passing the food around using their own spoons to get the food from the dishes. Hello! If you are afraid of catching covid, is this using good sense and reason? 

Just another case of This is Thailand Mike. Common sense right out the window.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Al BB said:

Nothing more stupid than seeing people getting masked up and riding off! ....NO HELMETS of course but got to have the mask on!

This is Thailand, all the Somchai's and Mrs Somchai's don't have an average of 80 odd IQ's for nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

The corona phobia is in full swing again; SCB in Nong Khai hands out masks to customers who want to enter their premises.

I refused as the mask as it showed traces of being reused more than once. Luckily I did not represent a risk to the staff, wearing double mask behind an acrylic glass panel. Latter ensured that it became impossible to even sign papers on the desk of the staff. 

Instructions from Bangkok - was the staff's comment which nobody really understood; all customers no mask and the entire staff force, forced to follow the leadership, overprotected to a ridiculous level ;-) 

What a world we live in.

Absolute, insanity. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/9/2023 at 1:12 AM, johng said:

I think you refer to this story

I guess there was more than one! I don't recall seeing that one:unsure::ohmy: I shouldn't be surprised though. It was an amazingly crazy time period full of incredibly hysterical brainwashed people denying reality.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/9/2023 at 4:56 AM, webfact said:

The Ministry of Public Health dismissed the cancellation of new year celebrations in Thailand due to the purported spread of a new Covid-19 variant, XBC, as fake news. No unusual outbreaks or dangerous variants have been reported.

I bet that has disappointed the Branch Covidian Sect, eh? :passifier:

• Haha 1