The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and you continue trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Sad.

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify the rape, torture, burning and murdering of dozens of young Israeli women?

This type of behaviour was  practiced by the middle ages armies, the Mongols and the Barbarians,

are the Palestinians following suite?

One can understand a fight for a  "just cause" but to dehumanise and degrade young  women out of revenge and hatred?...

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Rubbish. If you get to the desperate attempt to try the moral high ground on this then you've already lost. Your are making vile unsubstantiated claims of this being acts of murder by Israel. 

I deal with facts. The facts are in my previous posts which you have ignored.

A fact you seem to have trouble acknowledging is that Israel has been bombing Gaza, knowingly killing thousands of children, women and men.

This is intentional slaughter.

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I get the impression that some people ( and I'm not referencing any AN posters ) in israel think that as they are probably going to grow up to be Hamas they might as well die now.

I get the impression that you didn't pour that many words, thoughts and faux emotional content when deaths of Israeli children were discussed, other than to deflect, deny and ridicule.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You got two laughing emojis for that post. Some strange ( being polite ) people on here, to laugh about dead children.

I would venture that the laughs were about poster's obviously insincere comment. Your comment is laughable as well.

@thaibeachlovers

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bannork said:

A fact you seem to have trouble acknowledging is that Israel has been bombing Gaza, knowingly killing thousands of children, women and men.

This is intentional slaughter.

Not precisely. 

It's a policy of intentionally accepting civilian casualties when targeting military enemies. 

It's called war.

Hamas started it.

Hamas knew it would happen. 

Hamas intentionally uses human shields.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I get the impression that some people ( and I'm not referencing any AN posters ) in israel think that as they are probably going to grow up to be Hamas they might as well die now.

Don't you keep telling us they are going to grow up to be Hamas and kill Jews? 

That's what the UN is training them for. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify the rape, torture, burning and murdering of dozens of young Israeli women?

This type of behaviour was  practiced by the middle ages armies, the Mongols and the Barbarians,

One can understand a fight for a  "just cause" but to dehumanise and degrade young  women out of revenge and hatred?...

You forgot beheading 40 babies. Even Biden saw the videos, the the Whitehouse said he didn't. Unbelievable. 

Strange you believe some propaganda but not others. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You forgot beheading 40 babies. Even Biden saw the videos, the the Whitehouse said he didn't. Unbelievable. 

Strange you believe some propaganda but not others. 

How many babies have to be beheaded before it becomes unacceptable? 

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

You know what the justification is, they're Jews. 

Notice all anti-Israel never offer any suggestion about how Israel might go about eradicating Hamas or calling for Hamas to surrender. They (at least the ones that aren't just stupid) want Israel eradicated. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You know what the justification is, they're Jews. 

Notice all anti-Israel never offer any suggestion about how Israel might go about eradicating Hamas or calling for Hamas to surrender. They (at least the ones that aren't just stupid) want Israel eradicated. 

Yes typically an unreasonable double standard is applied to Israel. So whats different about Israel? Jews.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That's got to stop.

You know it won't. You need to take a hard look at some of the people you support. 

And Happy New Year Brother! I hope it's healthy, *happy and prosperous for you. 

*Except immediately after any elections...

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You know it won't. You need to take a hard look at some of the people you support. 

And Happy New Year Brother! I hope it's healthy, *happy and prosperous for you. 

*Except immediately after any elections...

Well I certainly don't support the UNs stance towards Israel. It's horribly unbalanced compared to other conflict zones in the world. I don’t expect them to be pro Israel per se but their anti Israel bias is extreme. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

What difference does it make whether Biden saw the videos or not?  What's your point? 

From what I have observed, you seem to be the one repeating all the propaganda generated by Hamas and its supporters.  Repetition does not make it any more believable unless one is brainwashed.  Seems you fit the mold.

The point is the President of the USA is spreading lies/propaganda. There were no videos, there  were no 40 babies.

I have never generated any Hamas propaganda, I have never said anything in support of Hamas. What makes you say this?

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not precisely. 

It's a policy of intentionally accepting civilian casualties when targeting military enemies. 

It's called war.

Hamas started it.

Hamas knew it would happen. 

Hamas intentionally uses human shields.

Hamas are evil, I get that but using a human shield would stop anyone with any morals from blowing them up along with thousands of children, I'm surprised you can't see that. So many are being killed that is is becoming clear that Israel don't care,or worse. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, bannork said:

Hamas are evil but that's no reason to slaughter thousands of innocent civilians.

Israel are committing war crimes, fostering hatred for their nation for generations to come.

Indeed, the world will not forget this for a very long time, like 100s of years.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why don't anyone asks the Hamas what were they thinking that 7th of October day? in the hundreds and hundreds of posts

no one was able to answer this question, or they just didn't care for the consequences while they and their families are 

in a 5 stars hotels sitting on millions of dollars giving orders? THIS IS WAR, and what people don't understand about what

WAR means?...

Are you seriously saying that 8,000 child deaths are due to Hamas?

Do you have any children?

I really can't understand anyone with children being so uncompassionate. As I was listening to fireworks this morning, I was worrying about my kids and where they were and what they were doing. I can't begin to imagine what it is like for a father in Gaza not knowing if his kids are going to get blown up by Israeli missile at any moment.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Hamas are evil, I get that but using a human shield would stop anyone with any morals from blowing them up along with thousands of children, I'm surprised you can't see that. So many are being killed that is is becoming clear that Israel don't care,or worse. 

No. You seriously don't get it at all. The facts have been posted numerous times and you're doing your usual ignore

• Like 1

Just now, retarius said:

This slaughter, by a bullying and well armed modern army with weapons galore who have dec died to embark on a genocide is an outrage. Support BDS in 2024. 

Indeed, can't call it a war when only one side is dying. Yes, there are one or two Israelis dying weekly but how many Israeli kids were killed since Oct 7?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes its been bombing, a fact no one can dispute, where did I dispute that? Knowingly killing thousands of children women and men is not a fact, you've just made that up. You also missed the thousands of Hamas terrorists killed that are not separated out in those death figures that are issued by Hamas, another fact.

One more fact, it can all end tomorrow if Hamas surrenders and releases the hostages. It prefers to let the deaths continue.

Please stop being obtuse. If you bomb a place where people live, you are going to kill them. That is intentional killing. 

' Honestly your honor, I was aiming at the bloke below ground, I didn't intend to kill the family in the way, they were just collateral. '

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1