16 year old Thai girl accuses Chinese man met on dating app of rape

webfact

2 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

So, as far as the dating app.  She could be looking for a husband that was financially secure that she would date first and then marry (and then sex) knowing she would outlast him and inherit his wealth.  Happens all the time here.

Could also have been entrapment where the guy pays up a ton of money and all of this goes away.

My 2 satang...

or the guy is a monster and tried to rape her. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/15/2023 at 11:46 AM, webfact said:

Mo accepted the invitation to dinner and later went to the Chinese man’s apartment on Soi Nonthaburi 15 in the Thasai sub-district of Nonthaburi province.

Sounds like a Con to me even 16 yro are not that naïve these days. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, freeworld said:

Can't believe people on here are making light of this and resorting to innuendo.

Clearly the young girl has reported an alleged crime and lets hope she will get justice, 1st of all she is still a minor according to law.

You're 100% right but you are on AN you know ... wear wellies when wading here ...

On 12/15/2023 at 3:08 PM, timendres said:

So many things wrong with this story.

The girl should be in school.

The Chinese guy needs a week in Bangkok Hilton.

Why "should" she be in school, presumably, in the evening/night, the time that most people have dinner?   Perhaps she's left school?

11 hours ago, neeray said:

Back in my day, we called 16 jail bait. This 'jail bait' was awfully naive and the 'John' was a fool. Bad combination.

"...the 'John' was a fool".

Obviously, but a "John" is a derogatory term for the client of a prostitute, where was it reported that she was a brass?

6 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Obviously, but a "John" is a derogatory term for the client of a prostitute, where was it reported that she was a brass?

Obviously the use of the term "John" was just my term for him. But it's okay, never mind, from reading your posts I see that you just like to be argumentative and contradictory. And you'd know a lot more about "Johns" and "brass?" than I would.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, neeray said:
15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Obviously the use of the term "John" was just my term for him. But it's okay, never mind, from reading your posts I see that you just like to be argumentative and contradictory. And you'd know a lot more about "Johns" and "brass?" than I would.

I just see accuracy as a good trait as opposed tp false implications.  It's interesting that you would claim to know less about brasses and the activities of johns than you think I know!

• Haha 1