Living the Life of Riley.

bob smith

On 12/15/2023 at 12:30 PM, bob smith said:

When i take a look at my life from a birds eye view and compare to my peers back home I really do have the easy life.

they are all stuck in a dreadful 9-5, and married to fat tattooed pigs who dont even wash the dishes.

i get up when i want, i enough money so that i dont have to work, ive got women on tap and mrs. Smith is a trophy wife. She cooks, cleans and romps with the best of em!

she isnt perfect but she is a damn sight better than any bar girl thailand has to offer. Granted i treat her bad sometimes but she knows about all that and has come to accept it.

when i get home tonight i shall get in the sack after maybe 10 pints, give her a little nudge and keep her awake till About 3am. Thats how bob smith rolls, he lives life on HIS terms and couldnt care less who knows it.

if you wanna be like me you can! But it will require some really hard work, at least at first, until you can truly say hand on heart that you have the life of riley.

bob 

William Bendix

• Haha 1

On 12/15/2023 at 6:30 AM, bob smith said:

she isnt perfect but she is a damn sight better than any bar girl thailand has to offer.

How do you know...:whistling:

On 12/15/2023 at 6:30 AM, bob smith said:

if you wanna be like me you can! But it will require some really hard work, at least at first, until you can truly say hand on heart that you have the life of riley.

Many thanks for the kind offer, but I don't wish your life-style, and especially not after 10 pints; I hate beer and therefore never drinks it...:shock1:

PS: I already have a marvelous life...:smile:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

When i take a look at my life from a birds eye view and compare to my peers back home I really do have the easy life.

they are all stuck in a dreadful 9-5, and married to fat tattooed pigs who dont even wash the dishes.

i get up when i want, i enough money so that i dont have to work, ive got women on tap and mrs. Smith is a trophy wife. She cooks, cleans and romps with the best of em!

she isnt perfect but she is a damn sight better than any bar girl thailand has to offer. Granted i treat her bad sometimes but she knows about all that and has come to accept it.

when i get home tonight i shall get in the sack after maybe 10 pints, give her a little nudge and keep her awake till About 3am. Thats how bob smith rolls, he lives life on HIS terms and couldnt care less who knows it.

bob 

And on top of all that you've got a vivid imagination. :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately many women in third world type countries are married to men that most other women would have nothing to do with.  The women usually marry these guys out of need. 
These types of men usually treat them badly , are drunks, don’t have much, going for them financially or otherwise. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

Unfortunately many women in third world type countries are married to men that most other women would have nothing to do with.  The women usually marry these guys out of need. 
These types of men usually treat them badly , are drunks, don’t have much, going for them financially or otherwise. 

Isn't life grand. Thank you for words of encouragement..

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, swm59nj said:

Those men and women need each other. Men who can't support a wife or girlfriend back home and women who can't survive without a husband or boyfriend. It's a huge leap to get from there to "usually treat them badly". This is  just a baseless off the cuff throwaway.

bob 

I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes than have the vacuous, shallow, misongynistic, alcohol dominated life that you are so desperate to paint as normal.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, swm59nj said:

Having more than the local women is usually enough.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, swm59nj said:

100% I see this all the time with Filipina women in Australia

Imagine living with some old guy in his 70's who failed to save and she had to go out and work in a nursing home 

She is hoping everyday the old drunken bludger carks it so she can get the widows pension because the old bludger failed to work and save thru his life 

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Imagine living with some old guy in his 70's who failed to save and she had to go out and work in a nursing home 

She is hoping everyday the old drunken bludger carks it so she can get the widows pension because the old bludger failed to work and save thru his life 

Why did she marry him in the first place? He trick her. Worth it for the visa. Or love that died over time.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

But the bottom 20% of Aussie men far far outcompete the bottom 50% of Filipino men. Thanks to the Aussie government they have housing and healthcare and cheap food in the fridge. 

On 12/15/2023 at 12:57 PM, bob smith said:
On 12/15/2023 at 12:55 PM, Nemises said:

Pic of Mrs S or she doesn’t exist…

Why would I pimp my wife out on a public forum you numpty? 

If only to dispel the commonly shared notion around here that you're a proper w anker?

• Agree 1