Are You Guys Going to be Smoking Shake Now?

Bobthegimp

I read that the sale of bud is soon to be outlawed.  Weed isn't my thing but I've got nothing against it and sure don't want to see it taken away from those who do enjoy it. 

Does it look like things will go the medical marijuana/hundreds of weed doctors/ too much to regulate - so legalize route that happened back home?  If so, perhaps it will be expedited here due to the experience in Western countries.  Good luck to all of you weed guys. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

I read that the sale of bud is soon to be outlawed.  Weed isn't my thing but I've got nothing against it and sure don't want to see it taken away from those who do enjoy it. 

Does it look like things will go the medical marijuana/hundreds of weed doctors/ too much to regulate - so legalize route that happened back home?  If so, perhaps it will be expedited here due to the experience in Western countries.  Good luck to all of you weed guys. 

There's your whole thesis outlined there...good luck.

Do dopers really not know what shake is? 

It's the leavings after the buds have been trimmed, mostly leaves.  People used to render it down to make butter or oil for edibles.  The people I know now use buds rendered in grapeseed oil, but they're amateurs and there are probably other ways of doing it. 

3 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

It's that milk stuff which keeps putting my joint out.

I'm sure you already know this, but, you should take the joint of of your mouth before drinking the shake.    It took me a while to figure out why mine would go out while I was drinking coffee!

1 hour ago, radiochaser said:

I'm sure you already know this, but, you should take the joint of of your mouth before drinking the shake.    It took me a while to figure out why mine would go out while I was drinking coffee!

We're at cross-purposes here. I'm talking about dislocating my ankle each time I drop a two-litre bottle of milk on my foot. ☺️

2 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

It's the leavings after the buds have been trimmed, mostly leaves.  People used to render it down to make butter or oil for edibles.  The people I know now use buds rendered in grapeseed oil, but they're amateurs and there are probably other ways of doing it. 

I give all that to the dog ,he loves a shake in his pedigree chum 

9 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

this is a put on comment right ?

grapeseed oil is for amateurs you are correct. organic mct oil is what pros use. but you knew that already. 

On 12/19/2023 at 7:27 PM, stoner said:

this is a put on comment right ?

grapeseed oil is for amateurs you are correct. organic mct oil is what pros use. but you knew that already. 

I didn't know that.

Is MCT oil more heat tolerant?   I don't touch marijuana because the smoke kills my lungs and edibles make me feel like crap.