‘He’s dog-whistling’: Trump denounced over anti-immigrant comment

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

And now   "its a brain defect"   I clicked on your link and read the pathetic attempt at character assassination , Throughout the whole article they appeared to be clutching at straws

his poster was compared to "nazi propaganda"  i wonder by who?

he would be concerned if a gang of Romanian men moved in next door   who wouldn't?

he said this he said that he supported trump 

is that the best they could do, 

Now do me the courtesy and do your self a favour click on my link and learn a bit about Enoch Powell   https://www.friedmanomics.co.uk/post/has-history-got-enoch-powell-wrong   you might be surprised

You might think about moderating you language too as  you are starting to sound like one of those hysterical female social justice warriors

Yeah, it is. It's a clinically proven fact that racism is a clinical disorder.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071634/

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Yeah, it is. It's a clinically proven fact that racism is a clinical disorder.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071634/

Just read the link i sent you  and stop the insults, you aint doing yourself any favours    

It really is an almost evangelical zeal that you people possess  

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Politicians around the world get charged with crimes,  Tony blair and Bush are responsible for the deaths of millions   How long did the vietnam war last, how many died?   How many died when the religion of peace visited the twin towers?  <deleted> happens     What happened on jan 6th was a walk in the park by comparison ,  blown up out of proportion  by a hysterical left wing global media.  Had it not occured on the "hallowed ground" of the capitol it would have been just another demo

Do people get killed in "normal demos"?

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Do people get killed in "normal demos"?

Yes whenever there are large groups of animated people accidents will unfortunately happen  Football matches, for example, Quite a few died during a large muslim festival a few years ago too if you remember. nothing compares to the average terrorist attack though, the twin towers takes some beating

We had a nasty one in the uk a few years ago too at a pop concert attended by mainly kids, where do you think the perpetrators   were from

3 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Yes whenever there are large groups of animated people accidents will unfortunately happen  Football matches, for example, Quite a few died during a large muslim festival a few years ago too if you remember. nothing compares to the average terrorist attack though, the twin towers takes some beating

We had a nasty one in the uk a few years ago too at a pop concert attended by mainly kids, where do you think the perpetrators   were from

Off topic. The Palestinians killed were mainly kids too buy the way.

• Haha 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Football matches are not demos. Those were accidental deaths. The deaths resulting from Jan 6 were murder.

Trump didn't kill anybody though did he .  America has always had its fair share of nutters, do you really think they need to import anymore.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, V8M8 said:

Wow! Calm down brother. You may do yourself an injury carrying around all of that venom. Put on some looser shorts, take an aspirin and chill. Oh, and innuendose trump euendos.

Well I don’t like draft dodging pow insulting New York City trust fund baby’s who try to destroy my country so yup does get my back up just like his latest comments it insults all the ww2 vets if you aren’t bright enough to see it oh well……I will always do my bit for what I think is right and that ain’t trump

• Like 1