Biden says there's 'no question' Trump engaged in an insurrection

CharlieH

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Well for a sleepy guy he sure gets stuff done!I know that bothers some but facts are facts it is what it is.and you could sure use some new material 😂 

You know as well as I do that he's done. Far too old for the job.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

57 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Don't forget, Trump is also morbidly obese(even though he says 215 lbs), eats McDonald's and KFC all the time, and gets absolutely no exercise. 

And I keep hoping the outcome of this will mean one less MAGA nut to contend with!

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Joebuzzz said:

His age is not as dominant as his 50 year record of complete incompetence.  His voting record literally proves he has never done anything for the American taxpayer but take their money away.  Unfortunately, too many people read the main stream media liars and believe them.  They only recently started showing the illegal alien invasion even though it's been on Fox, Newsmax, OANN, Brietbart, for as long as Bidens been in office.  They knew about Hunters laptop before the 2021 election, but wouldn't report on it.  Months later 17% of voters said had they known they WOULD NOT HAVE VOTED FOR BIDEN.  If you're fed by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, WaPo, NBC, NPR, BBC, etc, you're not getting all the real news and half the time you're getting lied to.  Now, Lachlan Murdock, a total liberal, has taken control of FOX, so yeah, they're headed that way too.  Want to know what's up with Taylor Swift?  Watch FOX.

I'd like to know the inside info on Tay Tay, but I don't watch the fox entertainment channel, maybe you could provide the inside scoop?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

"The public interest in a prompt resolution of this case favors an immediate, definitive decision by this Court," Smith wrote. "The charges here are of the utmost gravity. This case involves — for the first time in our Nation's history — criminal charges against a former President based on his actions while in office."

"And not just any actions: alleged acts to perpetuate himself in power by frustrating the constitutionally prescribed process for certifying the lawful winner of an election," he added.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-immunity-2666729694/

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

As an example in your post you allege that all lawyers are liars. Can you tell us all how many lawyers you have personally interviewed, and how you proved them to be liars? The same for the judges?

Personally the lawyers I've unfortunately known were rubbish at their job, though I know not if they lied as well.

I've been in a room full of judges and wished I hadn't as I was not impressed. Extreme case of having one's illusions removed!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1