Drunk British suspect refuses arrest and tries to injure Thai police

webfact

21 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

And at least in America the police are usually pensioned off after 50

That's the age you will get injured , how are you expected to jump fences etc chasing offenders , Unfortunately what I see on YouTube the police in their "mature years" have no fitness requirements 

What you see on Youtube is what others post, and is but a fraction of a percent of what goes on daily worldwide. When I was in my  50's, I could still run like a fast teenager, was as strong as most on earth,  and jump fences as well. Now at 67, of course it's not near the same, but not the point I was making. All police forces have requirements to get onto the force, but they back off after hiring, just like most actors and actresses auditioning for movies, and go back to their normal ways of living. What you see on TV is not what you see later. People get injured at all ages. It just takes longer to heal in later years.

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

So he is a pommy in other words?

Aussies usually add the second word starting with ...B...but I won't ,there's no need for racism or discrimination!

He may not be British he may identify as Scottish 

P word is the same as N word . Keep it in your own borders 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

He really should be sent for anger management counselling

An hour a week with some on this forum like Liverpool Lou or Pattaya57 would be enough......or even imagine forced to spend an hour a few times a week with GammaGlobulin😱😱

Would be classed as "a cruel or unusual punishment " condemned under international law.. 😜 

• Haha 2

Yet another big fat ugly drunken brit, shirt off,  thinks he's mike Tyson,  me ? I would personally deport this piece of garbage after he spent 3 month in a thai prison,  this is why there are so many deaths in this country,  because they know they can buy their way out of it,  piece of scum,   ps,    I'm a brit myself,  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Living in America for 62 years, I came across all nationalities, and then here also. I never noticed any race, creed or nationality that stood out as being more arrogant, smelly or obstinate than any other. Certain individuals yes, but you can't judge any nationality or creed by the actions of a few, mainly because no one has access to any one nationality more besides their own besides Americans, and I don't judge. Racism or hatred towards any one type is never a good thing, and is one reason there are wars and fights. No one is any better than any other, from the kings and presidents, billionaires down to the homeless or those in dire poverty. There are good people and bad people all over, and the one's doing the most harm seem always to be the ones with the most.

You lost all credibility with me with the screen name of "fredwiggy" and I never knew any prejudices until I worked outside of my country, and it always seemed to come from the Brits in my particular experiences. Oh well, can't change them all... Pip.. pip...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimbo 12345 said:

Yet another big fat ugly drunken brit, shirt off,  thinks he's mike Tyson,  me ? I would personally deport this piece of garbage after he spent 3 month in a thai prison,  this is why there are so many deaths in this country,  because they know they can buy their way out of it,  piece of scum,   ps,    I'm a brit myself,  

And are you big, fat and ugly?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OzzBlizz said:

Thai people don't really like Brit's, but tolerate them for their money. Me... I can't stand them.

I think that’s all in your own head,those of this example,whatever nationality, will be rightly described as "farang kee nok" . I’m sure there are those of your own nationality (Drongos?) like this . 

13 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I think how lucky my Great Grandfather was being brought to Australia from Ireland 140 years ago for stealing bread 🍞

Unlucky in my opinion as Ireland has a good economy and he would of lived with his own countryman instead of living in the underworld .