Thai Woman Offers Lessons On How To Rip Off/ Deceive Foreigners

MangoKorat

2 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

You must have felt proud,  helping the girls rip off and defraud your fellow humans. 

I was waiting for you, I knew you'd show up.

What, helping the girls write letters of affection to their boyfriends overseas? Why yes, actually.

All of those girls were looking for nothing more than a foreign husband and some security in their otherwise impoverished lives. They didn't threaten them, they didn't blackmail them, they didn't demand anything but they all knew perfectly well that many of them already had wives or girlfriends in their home countries and that they were just a holiday piece on the side.....it's a two way street and they understand that.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

She sent me the printed form which she was supposed to fill out with my data and send it to me handwritten.

So, it seems, some girls teaching others how to do that exist already since a very long time.

AS you say, it has been around for decades.

A friend of mine used to pick up short time girlfriends by going to internet cafes back in the days before mobile phones. He would offer to help them write in English to their multiple boyfriends.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bendejo said:

One day, about 20 years ago before wifi became ubiquitous, I was in an internet place on Suk Soi 4 waiting my turn.  One of the girls who worked there would write emails for the gals who couldn't write English, and there was one old gal dictating to her that she is so in love with the recipient that she "cannot eeeeeeeat, cannot sleeeep!"

Ah yes,  "gin mai dai , norn g' bor lap"  ( can't eat can't sleep   )pretty much a cliche    common symptoms of sadness featured in many many depressing Thai songs,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

Yawn, I'm not a newcomer, I'm fully aware of all that.  What I'm suprised about is that these people have the nerve to open Social Media accounts and conduct their business so openly.  How many times recently have we seen the Thai government taking action against anyone who brings Thailand into disrepute online because of their perceived worries about the effect on an already fragile tourist market?

This woman was apperently offering 'coaching' on lying and how to deal with situations such as when 2 husbands want to visit at the same time.

I think you misunderstand the Thai government.

They do not care about Thailand's reputation.

They care about their reputation as Guardians of the Galaxy.

On 12/27/2023 at 8:09 AM, Mike Lister said:

All of those girls were looking for nothing more than a foreign husband and some security in their otherwise impoverished lives. They didn't threaten them

Agreed. If you are having sex with very poor people -who have all the usual problems of very poor people- it's unrealistic to expect them not to want/hope for a little of the cash that literally just falls out of your pockets.

$10 a day (old rate?) for a girlfriend? I could prob find that in my sofa cushions. 

Is it for Mama, lotto tickets, or a new, enticing tube top? Who knows? Give or don't; but skip the moralizing.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2023 at 10:13 PM, persimmon said:

The days of 10 k bt, per month have long gone .

According to an esteemed contributor here, he's still on the 10K baht plan. Maybe he was uh, grandfathered in?

Last go-round on this tho, 30K seemed to the post-Covid #. Always an evergreen topic to kick around.

53 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I blame alot of it on social media. And Western style desperation.

IMO nothing to do with social media and everything to do with Western desperation.

Was going on long before social media ever happened.

IMO western men are so sexually deprived they fall for the first pretty girl that smiles at them in LOS. Speaking as one myself. I was just lucky that the girl I fell for was a decent human being, and didn't rip me off.

Thai girls don't need classes- all they need to do is be nice to western men. That's a concept long abandoned by western women.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Prubangboy said:

According to an esteemed contributor here, he's still on the 10K baht plan. Maybe he was uh, grandfathered in?

Last go-round on this tho, 30K seemed to the post-Covid #. Always an evergreen topic to kick around.

They are going begging then. The peak of the rent a girl friend was IMO in the 90s, when western men with their half of the divorce pay out happened on Thailand during a favourable exchange rate period.

It was also easy to stay in LOS and LOS really was cheap to live in then.

That's all changed.

They can want 30k, but will they find enough suckers to get that? I think not.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The peak of the rent a girl friend was IMO in the 90s

No diss, but when did you last set foot in Thailand? 

A woman I know clears a grand a day working at a pot store (goodlooking, western-friendly etc). That guy I love here on the 10K a month plan is an anomaly -and in a long-term marriage.

Can JoeBlow still hop off the plane and enjoy sex on tap for $10 a day?

Maybe in Laos. I got several proposals there in June. But those women would be straighter in bed than Mormons.

I'd want change back from the tenner.

Edited by Prubangboy

We did a thread here this year on the classic book: Hello My Big Honey -Love Letters to Bargirls. Published in '93. It's recently been reprinted by White Lotus Press, which means it has academic library value.

The legend is that the hottie on the cover used to pose in front of Nana holding the book for dates -and that she died of AIDS (unverified).

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Many of the gals online seem to do it full time. That is their life, they know every trick in the book, they hop from one to the other, until they find a guy who is willing to spill, bit time. And with the neediness of many Western men, you will have alot of competition for the pretty, younger ones. 

I blame alot of it on social media. And Western style desperation. Alot of people just do not understand how corrosive, damaging, degrading and nasty social media can be. There are an infinite number of scammers, predators and fraudsters out there. Most of us have the good sense to avoid them, and not get taken in by their unwillingness to do actual work for a living. What gives? Where are the survival instincts? 

I hear some men or women talk about being in love with someone after knowing them two weeks. All that is, is anxiety, impatience, and the intense desire to be in love. Some are more in love with the idea of being in love, than with the person they are with. I think for most of us who are emotionally healthy, the idea of taking one's time to really get to know someone, is alot more informative and desirable, than just losing oneself in the moment. 

You were going ok until you claimed "...most of us here who are emotionally healthy..."

On 12/26/2023 at 9:08 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I think a very smart move which many girls seem to know is to let the guy suggest spending money.

I.e. they tell him the buffalo is sick. And the guy asks if he can help, maybe pay for the buffalo doctor and medicine.

They tell him their house is old and when it rains its wet inside. No problem honey, I can pay for the repair.

How many guys gave money to their girl because she demanded it, and how many gave her money to help her and make her happy?

If everyone is happy everything goes well and there is no problem, if then the man has a problem with his bank account, well everything is paid for right :smile:

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO nothing to do with social media and everything to do with Western desperation.

IMO western men are so sexually deprived they fall for the first pretty girl that smiles at them in LOS. Speaking as one myself. I was just lucky that the girl I fell for was a decent human being, and didn't rip me off.

Thai girls don't need classes- all they need to do is be nice to western men. That's a concept long abandoned by western women.

I wouldn't say I was desperate when I came to Thailand. I got all I wanted with P4P.

I agree being nice is a foreign concept to many Western women. Ballbreakers.

I was under the impression you got ripped off in Thailand, and are now in New Zealand.

did you try to contact Big Joke, he's the one in charge of investigating such type of "fake" love activities   555

Top media influencer claims that Chinese men target Thai women for love in what she calls ‘son hunting’

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I could not agree more. You are right. Most men in the US, Europe, and NZ, or Australia are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become so dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. Most men have become so hungry for love, or emotionally desperate for some kindness, and TLC. And most are so desirous of being around a real woman, who knows how to act like a woman, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. So, it is easy for con artists, to take advantage of emotionally wounded men, who seem to be willing to do anything to regain a semblance of normality in their lives, with a decent woman.

So, what is the answer? Take your time. Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Lastly, do not get hung up on them, emotionally. Have some fun. Get to know them. Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, they will reveal themselves over time. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. We need to be honest, and let them know we are not interested in an immediate relationship. Something might develop, but if you are in a hurry, I am NOT YOUR GUY. An environment like this allows us to set boundaries, and take our time. She starts saying I love you, and you respond by saying that's nice. I like you too. What, you do not love me? Of course not. I have only known you a few months. I have barely gotten to know you yet.

Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2023 at 7:24 PM, MangoKorat said:

Well, a little faith in Thai people restored.  I just tried to get some screenshots of the Tik Tok page and apparently it been taken down due to complaints from Thai's.

Yeah, the don't want to give away all their secrets

11 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Amazing all the old sex perverts on here lamenting that they are being abused by the very girls that they abuse... I'm rooting for the girls.

Yes, you'd much rather have an old one with t%$s like envelope flaps and 3 stomachs wouldn't you?  So many people with such high morals on here - they all come to Thailand to 'immerse themselves in a different culture' and visit temples too.

Me?  I'll take a young one (legal) every time thanks but I have no intention of having a relationship with them and I make that clear - I think you'd be amazed how many young girls want the same. If that makes me a pervert, that's fine by me, you're welcome to your envelope flaps.

You might also be surprised to learn that things have changed in the mating game - girls are fast becoming the predators these days and many are not looking for money.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

No diss, but when did you last set foot in Thailand? 

A woman I know clears a grand a day working at a pot store (goodlooking, western-friendly etc). That guy I love here on the 10K a month plan is an anomaly -and in a long-term marriage.

Can JoeBlow still hop off the plane and enjoy sex on tap for $10 a day?

Maybe in Laos. I got several proposals there in June. But those women would be straighter in bed than Mormons.

I'd want change back from the tenner.

I left about 3 or 4 years ago. I hate thinking about it so I'm not sure. Too long ago whatever it is.

I think the point I was making was that it's not possible to enjoy nookie at $10 a day any more, and that there are less guys out there that are prepared to pay whatever it costs now.

It's like a Pattaya bar beer- some are popular and some are not, despite being essentially the same. Likewise with "farang friendly" women- some will have no trouble pulling while others end up going back to the village.

All comes down to personality. There was a dancer in Playskool ( Nana ) in the mid 90s that would get 3 short times a night, while some dancers would be lucky to get 3 in a week.

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I left about 3 or 4 years ago. I hate thinking about it so I'm not sure. Too long ago whatever it is.

I think the point I was making was that it's not possible to enjoy nookie at $10 a day any more, and that there are less guys out there that are prepared to pay whatever it costs now.

It's like a Pattaya bar beer- some are popular and some are not, despite being essentially the same. Likewise with "farang friendly" women- some will have no trouble pulling while others end up going back to the village.

All comes down to personality. There was a dancer in Playskool ( Nana ) in the mid 90s that would get 3 short times a night, while some dancers would be lucky to get 3 in a week.

I can remember a girl on Loi Kroh Road who looked positively angelic, and boasted when she worked in Malaysia she had sex 19 times with clients in 24 hours.

IMO enthusiasm trumps personality and looks. I don't think there is any male who would not be flattered when a woman enjoys the sex too, even if she is faking.