the list....your thoughts

2 hours ago, stoner said:

why did he *kill* himself. and i use that term very very sparingly. you are talking about some of the most prominent names in politics industry business and entertainment. some of these people are untouchable. 

how is it that bill still gets a free ride in todays world. remember when hilliary was running for pres and she was all....... i stand and believe all women bla bla bla 

remind me about her stance on paula jones. 

Yeah, his suicide was somehow interesting.

I am pretty sure some of the people who visited that island had sex with young girls on their mind. And if those people had sex with anybody below the age of consent or against the will of them, then they should be prosecuted and punished.

But I guess it is also likely that some people, I don't know how many, flew on those planes without having sex with anybody.

Flying on a private jet, even with a convicted criminal, is, as far as I know, no crime. 

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

which crime has trump been convicted of ? and what was the jail term handed down by the court ? because he should be in jail. 

The fact that he was not convicted until now doesn't mean he won't be convicted.

I am sure there are lots of criminals out there waiting for their day in court which are pretty obviously guilty - but not yet convicted.

On 1/3/2024 at 12:20 PM, stoner said:

whatever floats your boat. 

well, Trump says (and many folks seem to blv all he says), that if anyone answers a legal case question that he claims the 5th amendment allows him to ignore the question...funny though in a recent trial he claimed the 5th amendment several hundred times...what is he hiding?

On 1/3/2024 at 6:17 AM, Thailand said:

There must be something similar to the 5th amendment I can claim?

The 5th was designed for the  i n n o c e n t. 

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2024 at 2:37 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

I find it strange that you claim that Trump went to the island.   Where has that been confirmed?  Virginia Giuffre has, though, claimed that she met Clinton on Epstein Island.

Still in the Cult huh 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why is it funny to ask for evidence?

With Trump, watch any videos from him, at it is pretty obvious that he is a serial liar, and he should be in jail.

Where are all the videos from people on that island having sex with underage girls?

And is it "human trafficking" if a guy brings young girls to a tropical island where they live in luxury?

How many of those girls were put on those planes against their will?

If someone kidnaps a person, transports them, and then forces that person to have sex against their will, that is human trafficking and rape.

Flying voluntarily to a tropical island to live in luxury is something different. 

Initially I had the same view that you espouse now. 

The only photos I've seen from the island showed fully developed young women who could have as easily been over 18 as under. Dried up old hags calling that paedophilia doesn't make it so. 

Perhaps the first visit wasn't coerced but later visits may have been. Wealthy, worldly middle aged adults have power over poor, ignorant teenaged girls. It wasn't paedophilia, but it sure as hell wasn't right, and my guess is that few of us would behave in the same manner. 

Calling Trump a "serial liar" is a very rudimentary fallacy that ignores all of the evidence and statements regarding the Epstein affair thus far. 

"Should be in jail" ?  Perhaps, but not for this.  The "get him at any cost" mentality is precisely why he will win the next election. You guys are making a martyr of him. 

On 1/3/2024 at 2:02 PM, stoner said:

i find it strange that guys on the opposite team who supposedly hate each all go to the same private island very exclusive guest list etc. 

Bill and Hillary attended at least 1 of Trump's weddings, so the 'bad blood' was just politics.

6 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

"Should be in jail" ?  Perhaps, but not for this.  The "get him at any cost" mentality is precisely why he will win the next election. You guys are making a martyr of him. 

Imagine how US politicians would have reacted if a PM or president somewhere in almost any country in this world would have behaved like Trump. Some country's leader would have denied the result of an election and who would have told his supporters to reject democracy and fight for him. And that leader would have done nothing when the crowd would have chanted to hang the deputy leader. 

I am pretty sure America, the fighter for democracy, would have demanded that the traitor should be jailed or hanged.

But if the same happens in America? Why was that traitor not arrested right away?

And then they pretend to be the sample democracy in this world. Pathetic! 

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

America, the fighter for democracy

Brother, you drank the kool-aid and lost your way. 

America kills democracy and installs murderous dictators who sell out their own citizens to US corporate interests.  Now those chickens are coming home to roost. 

Americans are damned good people who are stuck with an evil government.  

Sorry, I've drifted off the subject. 

13 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

Americans are damned good people who are stuck with an evil government.

And I though the USA is a democracy, and the people vote for the government which they want.

Or who put that "evil government" in charge?

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

My guess is that he took 30 trips to the island, and had at least as many visits to the mansion, and participated very indiscreetly. 

Reading your posts..over some time, it seems your not often right---but your wrong again................:omfg:

2 hours ago, Irish star said:
On 1/3/2024 at 2:37 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

I find it strange that you claim that Trump went to the island.   Where has that been confirmed?  Virginia Giuffre has, though, claimed that she met Clinton on Epstein Island.

Still in the Cult huh 

Seems that you are...Trump went to the island?   Said who?

11 hours ago, stoner said:

Newsweek writes that there is some speculation the former president’s name could come up when the documents are unsealed as it was revealed Trump had flown on Epstein’s jet several times in 1993, as well as once in 1994, 1995 and 1997. Flight logs do not indicate illegal activity by Trump.

it was revealed that trump HAD FLOWN. 

You are correct, thanks for clarifying that.

19 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sorry, no, the fact that you think people should have known is not good enough for me.

If this was all so obvious, why was there no legal trouble for a long time for many people?

Look for example at lots of music videos. There are often lots of pretty young girls.

I have no idea if that only happens in the videos of those celebrities or also in real life.

But let's say people got invited to a party with Pitbull and there are tons of pretty sexy girls. What does it mean?

Are those girls just happy to party? Do they sell their body? Are they all legal?

I have to admit I wouldn't ask those questions if I would be invited to such a party.

And I wouldn't assume they are all available. And I wouldn't assume everybody knows what's going on.

But maybe that's only me.

I think it was the complete opposite with parties on the Epstein Island, everybody knew what Epstein was all about, everybody knew what his predilections were, everybody knew that he would gather together very beautiful young women, and everybody knew that it was essentially a weekend sex party. They all indulged. Andrew, Clinton, Trump, Copperfield and the list goes on. 

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Seems that you are...Trump went to the island?   Said who?

Well hopefully we'll find out if he went to the island, and if so how many times. We know for sure he went to the mansion many, many times, and we know for sure what was on offer at the mansion. Knowing Trump I don't think he would have the will to resist very young women, and I guess it's not really an issue unless they're under aged. Nothing seems to be an issue for Trump and his followers, no degree of moral degradation seems to be a problem for his devotees. 

On 1/3/2024 at 4:43 AM, stoner said:

the names will be uncovered from a court sealed document so no conspiracy at all here. i say name and shame them all. grab your popcorn folks this is going to be interesting to say the least. alas though some of the untouchables will go free. i did not have sexual relations on that island.....

https://www.newsnationnow.com/crime/who-jeffrey-epstein-linked-over-the-years/

Stephen Hawking is on that list? Did he interfere with someone's black hole?

56 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well hopefully we'll find out if he went to the island, and if so how many times. We know for sure he went to the mansion many, many times, and we know for sure what was on offer at the mansion. Knowing Trump I don't think he would have the will to resist very young women, and I guess it's not really an issue unless they're under aged. Nothing seems to be an issue for Trump and his followers, no degree of moral degradation seems to be a problem for his devotees. 

I'd recommend a book called "The Spider" by Barry Levine. There's a few passages about Trump and Epstein. Here's a passage from the book:

"According to a 2016 lawsuit, which was later dropped, a woman going by the name Katie Johnson alleged that the future president had raped her at one of numerous parties in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan home in 1994 when she was only thirteen"

Katie Johnson is a pseudonym.

Yet Trump followers will ignore this and focus on organised paedophilia in the basement of a Pizza parlour in Washington DC (a restaurant that doesn't have a basement!). 

On 1/3/2024 at 6:54 PM, spidermike007 said:

I seriously doubt we will ever see this list, but if we do it would sure be entertaining. No doubt there are at least two ex-presidents on the list, Trump and Clinton. 

It has been and both are on it ( as seen on Al Jazeera this morning ). No accusation that either are guilty of underage sex though.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2024 at 8:02 PM, stoner said:

i find it strange that guys on the opposite team who supposedly hate each all go to the same private island very exclusive guest list etc. 

Look it up- Trump was apparently a Democrat from 2001 till 2009.

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

I'd recommend a book called "The Spider" by Barry Levine. There's a few passages about Trump and Epstein. Here's a passage from the book:

"According to a 2016 lawsuit, which was later dropped, a woman going by the name Katie Johnson alleged that the future president had raped her at one of numerous parties in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan home in 1994 when she was only thirteen"

Katie Johnson is a pseudonym.

Yet Trump followers will ignore this and focus on organised paedophilia in the basement of a Pizza parlour in Washington DC (a restaurant that doesn't have a basement!). 

Oh yes indeedy, we should all believe a woman that won't use her real name of nefarious actions many decades ago when she was 13.

Was she dragged licking and screaming to Epstein's house, or innocent as driven snow when she went there voluntarily?

If I claim to have been raped by a well known rich character will I get a big payout?

Yet Trump haters will ignore this and focus on repeating alleged accusations for infinity and beyond. I suspect they will still be ranting on about him long after he's dead and buried.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well hopefully we'll find out if he went to the island

It's already been confirmed that although he and his family (and many other people) used the plane for legitimate travel none of it, in Trump's case, was to the island.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

we are talking about "underage" girls... they legally cannot make the kinds of decisions that you are proposing

Really? 17 year old girls can't decide if they want to have sex or not?

Get real! 

58 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really? 17 year old girls can't decide if they want to have sex or not?

Get real! 

In NZ they can at 16.

Used to be said that it'd be hard to find a 14 year old virgin, but I went to an all boys boarding school, so i can't vouch for the authenticity of that.

Pretty sure it's different age for prostitution though ( Prostitution is legal in NZ ).

On 1/4/2024 at 3:58 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Yeah, his suicide was somehow interesting.

I am pretty sure some of the people who visited that island had sex with young girls on their mind. And if those people had sex with anybody below the age of consent or against the will of them, then they should be prosecuted and punished.

But I guess it is also likely that some people, I don't know how many, flew on those planes without having sex with anybody.

Flying on a private jet, even with a convicted criminal, is, as far as I know, no crime. 

Apparently, in these "enlightened" days, just associating with a criminal of a certain variety is a "criminal" offense, and doubly so if one's name is Donald or Andrew.