Covid-19 Subvariant JN.1 Being Monitored

webfact

7 minutes ago, Purdey said:

While a lot of people (with no medical training) mock vaccines, I hope no one followed the advice of a certain person to take hydroxychloroquine. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshuacohen/2024/01/07/trump-promoted-hydroxychloroquine-to-treat-covid-19-a-drug-now-linked-to-17000-deaths/?sh=149b08cc2fcd

Personally, I'm glad he was able to get the vaccines out so quickly. 

• Confused 1

On 1/5/2024 at 7:55 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

They know vaccinations were NOT the cause because:

"In both countries [the U.S. and U.K.], excess mortality spiked at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. In the U.S., excess mortality reached a plateau towards the end of 2021. In addition, the increase in vaccination coverage wasn’t accompanied by any further increase in excess mortality."

AND

"Furthermore, excess mortality has generally been trending downward since mid-2020 and the vaccination campaign wasn’t associated with a reversal of that trend. If COVID-19 vaccines had caused an increased risk of death, we would have seen the opposite instead."

https://healthfeedback.org/what-can-explain-the-excess-mortality-in-the-u-s-and-europe-in-2022/#Vaccines

I had to check this isn’t parody. Bro, Canadian life expectancy is going down. That’s never happened. Ever. Oh, and it just so happened to take place right after this rushed medicine was pumped out to everyone 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

I had to check this isn’t parody. Bro, Canadian life expectancy is going down. That’s never happened. Ever. Oh, and it just so happened to take place right after this rushed medicine was pumped out to everyone 

Life expectancy went down markedly in the U.S. and elsewhere throughout and because of the COVID pandemic. But rates have been beginning to recover lately as the pandemic has become less severe.

The COVID vaccines saved millions of lives of people who otherwise would have died from COVID, as numerous credible studies have found.

Among them:

COVID vaccines saved 20M lives in 1st year, scientists say

June 24, 2022

"Nearly 20 million lives were saved by COVID-19 vaccines during their first year, but even more deaths could have been prevented if international targets for the shots had been reached, researchers reported Thursday.

The researchers used data from 185 countries to estimate that vaccines prevented 4.2 million COVID-19 deaths in India, 1.9 million in the United States, 1 million in Brazil, 631,000 in France and 507,000 in the United Kingdom."

(more)

https://apnews.com/article/covid-science-health-england-54d29ae3af5c700f15d704c14ee224b5

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

On 1/9/2024 at 12:37 PM, positivevibes said:

Because most of the world has moved on.

It's only dumb locals who can't think for themselves and US expats from blue states who are still walking around thinking a piece of dirty cloth will save them from an fake virus.

Yes, it is done and dusted, just the nearly 7,000,000 deaths to gloss over! No lessons to be learned here.

Edited by jacko45k

On 1/11/2024 at 9:07 AM, jacko45k said:

Yes, it is done and dusted, just the nearly 7,000,000 deaths to gloss over! No lessons to be learned here.

I think a lot of people learned quite a lot. 

On 1/5/2024 at 5:14 PM, Bobthegimp said:

How many boosters have you taken and when is your next one scheduled for?

I'd love to have one, just tell me where? And it would probably involve another trip to Bangkok.