Corrections Dept allows Thaksin to remain at Police General Hospital

snoop1130

4 hours ago, stoner said:

what are you talking about ? thai average is just below 90 weather accurate or not. there are literally dozens of countries with lower iq.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Countries with a lower IQ than Thailand?? I would sure hate to live in any of these. Are any of these lower IQ countries holiday destinations?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, smedly said:

never see the inside of a jail cell, i predicted this 

### ing joke and just shows how corrupt this 3rd world country is, soon to be 4th world - the hub of .................................nothing, the world sees

👆This.

Nobody should ever take this place seriously.

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, 2baht said:
5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

the people should accept that. 

They do, don't they? They are certainly not protesting the farcical situation!

What's the point of protesting? The army will get the water cannons out if they shout too loudly.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the brown evenlopes mr thaksim,your wish is my command.You are not well and need hospital treatment that is our final decision.Just don,t make to obivious when u do leave you are fine as you were when u left  to return back

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

What's odd, is that civil lawyers are not looking to leverage from this precedent.

Take the arguments, the medical criteria from this case and visit a number of jails, fairly sure there are a lot of prisoners with similar medical criteria that would be better off in a police hospital with their own room and care.

• Thumbs Up 1

Director-General of the Corrections Department, Sahakarn Petchnarin said that he has not met or visited Thaksin since he was sent from the Corrections Department’s hospital to the Police General Hospital on his first day back in Thailand.

Makes me wonder, where Dr T really is - on medical leave of course ;-) Nobody ever saw, heard or met him over the last 4 ½ months ..... wishing him the quickest and best recovery so his followers can be reassured again 8-) 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, 2baht said:

60 million people don't seem to want to do anything about it! :jap: :thumbsup:

Quite true yet 60 farang on A.N. have steam coming out of their ears when MrT is mentioned.

Look at the above rants of our resident medical experts.

Come on guys. Move along. You've given us a laugh with your incisive comments and medical nous since last August but you just ain't funny no more.

There'll be another old man worthy of your approbrium along soon.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

As an outpatient he will have to suffer Bangkok traffic to come in for treatment. Perhaps they could assign a full-time helicopter to reduce the stress on the poor chap.

When did he change to outpatient ?

2 hours ago, Bangel72 said:

What's odd, is that civil lawyers are not looking to leverage from this precedent.

Take the arguments, the medical criteria from this case and visit a number of jails, fairly sure there are a lot of prisoners with similar medical criteria that would be better off in a police hospital with their own room and care.

And risk ending up in jail, or worse, in an oil barrel at the bottom of the Gulf of Thailand? 🤔

You know these guys are just better dressed gangsters, right?

Edited by Mr Meeseeks

11 hours ago, hotchilli said:

He must be critically ill to have been rushed to hospital in the middle of the night and still be there months later.

Farcical that this charade is allowed to continue and blatantly lie to the people.

Well, you have never been whisked away after spending time in another country partying with their leaders only to get out of your airplane and taken to a prison. It can be quite traumatic and most likely those first few hours in prison scared him into heart failure which was why they could fly him quickly to an outside hospital late at night. Then of course every time revues come up it must make him have seizures thinking of going back into prison so the doctors must be busy with that also which required even longer stays in the hospital. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 2baht said:

60 million people don't seem to want to do anything about it! :jap: :thumbsup:

Wrong! The last election results showed that the majority of people were not happy with the state of affairs! But they also are unprepared to risk their lives with any sort of meaningful protest on the streets.

We all know what happened last time they protested - they ended up with 150 illegal senators placed in the Upper House to determine how things should be run in the future, and the last "democratic" election proves it. 

Edited by sambum
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, hotchilli said:

He must be critically ill to have been rushed to hospital in the middle of the night and still be there months later.

Happened to me last year (January ----> March)

Except I drove myself to hospital.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, smedly said:

never see the inside of a jail cell, i predicted this 

### ing joke and just shows how corrupt this 3rd world country is, soon to be 4th world - the hub of .................................nothing, the world sees

Does it really matter?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

7 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

Director-General of the Corrections Department, Sahakarn Petchnarin said that he has not met or visited Thaksin since he was sent from the Corrections Department’s hospital to the Police General Hospital on his first day back in Thailand.

Makes me wonder, where Dr T really is - on medical leave of course ;-) Nobody ever saw, heard or met him over the last 4 ½ months ..... wishing him the quickest and best recovery so his followers can be reassured again 8-) 

As the rhetorical manipulation continues on. 

They  are very good at what they do. 

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Happened to me last year (January ----> March)

Except I drove myself to hospital.

Lucky you.

I am 79 and I woke up in hospital last February after a blackout. I had no idea of where I was, how I got there, the time or date or even if my wife had any idea where I was. I still have a blank spot in my memory of 4 or 5 hours.

I had a second one in July which was not so bad. I was watching Youtube on my pc and the next thing I know, was my wife beating me to wake me up, my neighbour fanning me. It seems that I had woken my wife by moaning like a ghost on a Thai lakorn show, and she came down to find me hanging out of my chair.

The ambulance came very quickly and they took me to the local hospital emergency  room, who checked me out and sent me on to the provincial state hospital another 50 km away. 

Just my personal view about something I DO know about and understand,

Then again, I am not a keyboard doctor or surgeon like many posters on this thread, so what do I have to offer apart from personal and practical experience.

I think that soon I will have to pack a grab bag with some underwear, a shirt, shorts etc, some meds and a list of the meds I take.

When the ambulance crew take you, they take you as you are.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

Just my personal view about something I DO know about and understand,

Then again, I am not a keyboard doctor or surgeon like many posters on this thread, so what do I have to offer apart from personal and practical experience.

Yeah blows my mind the mouth breather keyboard doctors on these threads saying it all bull<deleted>.

People do fall ill.. we are all human and so is P'Thaksin.

Edited by Ralf001
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Yes. I read it on Asia Now forum. 😀

Ahh yes, the angry (irrelevant) old men yelling at clouds proof !!

The very foundation keeping this forum afloat.

• Sad 1

Just now, Ralf001 said:

Ahh yes, the angry (irrelevant) old men yelling at clouds proof !!

The very foundation keeping this forum afloat.

Absolutely. But I now see a subtle shift to 'perhaps he really is in hospital' This one will run and run.