Almost denied entry Hat Yai airport

1 minute ago, shdmn said:

Did it ever occur to you that this could be the same person that started both threads.   Hence the skepticism of any account with little or no post history.

An established member with a number of posts and time on this forum makes such more of a credible source. Pity the same dude has to create multiple new accounts to post the similar story each time.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You're not helping yourself here... 

In your other thread you've been asked to post photos of your 'rejection' visa stamps, so people can gauge the issue, but you have not done so....   

Yet you've found time to write the above nonsense.

Seems like you are coming around to what we've all been saying. I even posted on his latest thread that he thinks anyone challenging him on this forum is a troll that works for Thai immigration and he just confirmed it again....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

This is the most 'searchable' Thai based forum which handles visa issues...  and lets not forget, it was initially called Thai Visa.com. 

The very reason I found this forum way back was searching about a visa issue.... 

It makes perfect sense that someones first post is about a visa issue... 

Of course, people could be cynical and suggest its someone trolling, but really, what is there to gain from that ?

Plus, what's the big deal?  If anyone's convinced it's a wind-up, don't read it.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Of course, people could be cynical and suggest its someone trolling, but really, what is there to gain from that ?

For the cynical? Their post count increases?

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

The same old bored farang jealous of people who are here on tourist visas keeps on creating new accounts and fake denied / almost denied first posts.

Jealous? Of the likes of you?

Say it isn't so. Please.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

IMO - its more feasible that 3 separate people have faced immigration spiteful immigration officers over the past month. 

Y'all got that right.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bong317 said:

Last June one tourist visa with one extension and then a 30 day border run which I left after 20 days, no extension. So 110 days total last year from June to September. 

The previous year 5 months total. 

However, the IO did everything she could to deny me. 

I was well dressed, polite and had return flight, cash and hotel booking. 

She even asked to talk to my girlfriend who was waiting

To an IO your profile isn't that of a genuine tourist, hence her querying the reason for your being here again which is her job. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1