Thaksin Would Prefer Anutin Over Own Daughter For Next PM: Political Scientist

webfact

53 minutes ago, stoner said:

perfect fit for the job then.

good one.

btw i thought he was not allowed "contact" with the outside?

are convicted cons allowed to have their opinions broadcast?

kinda reminds me of the stars in hollywood who know nothing but are followed by thousands of sheep/lemmings

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

He is a criminal in a prison hospital,and now having a say who should be pm or power.Says it all and his deal is coming to light more now

READ the OP     ............   forecast a noted political scientist yesterday (Jan.15).

8 hours ago, webfact said:

........forecast a noted political scientist yesterday (Jan.15).

A statement without foundation.

Perhaps the prisoner hanging on to life by a thread has expressed this opinion through his daughter when she visits and it has been 'leaked'?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If carlsberg did massive sellouts it would look a lot like this!

What an absolute hypocrite sold his supporters right down the swanny, 'I will never get into bed with the junta!' Oh really...

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Thakisin would prefer him because he has no morals and can be bought.

Which just about narrows the field, as they all belong to this same club - regardless of invented political identity. 

Still answering to the same traditional boss.

Trickery at it's best.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

Thaksin Shinawatra would prefer to leave the next premiership to Bhumjaithai leader Anutin Charnvirakul rather than give it to his own daughter/Pheu Thai leader Paetongtarn Shinawatra

he's a back stabber or the master of backstabbing, he's doing it to his own daughter and to his own sister as well...

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, put that guy at the top, and we will at least not have any worries about any shifts in smoking laws. When a country is as messed up as Thailand, then the least they can do for it´s population, is to give them the freedom to dream away.

Yes, Drift and Dream, on Anutin Green. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Excuse me, the Department of Corrections has requested that we all no longer refer to him as an or as the inmate.

Continuing to do so will harm the inmate's efforts to once again rejoin society... and you're also infringing upon his human rights.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, coxo said:

Maybe the people should decide, not the money end of town...

The People did decide, but sadly, as you point out, the money talks.

I would not wish the xenophobic racist A nut in as P.M. either.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 12:43 PM, hotchilli said:

Was always the plan.

Phony election, kick-out MFP, get in PTP and get Thaksin back home followed shortly by sister.

Then take over the reins again.

nobody anywhere except drunks in bars has suggested that is the plan or ever was. He has no desire to "take over the reins" again. He doesn't need to. He automatically has the respect and the loyalty of enough people - he doesn't need to hold office to influence events. You dont seem to understand just how popular and respected he is in Thailand. No amount of farang bar banter is going to change that.  

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, crazykopite said:

This tells us who is running the show the very sick man holed up in luxury in the police hospital . The good people of Thailand have been well and truly shafted by his unelected party . No doubt the unelected senators have been told they will remain in post after March 2024 when there term in office was meant to end .

I'm afraid the good people of Thailand see things slightly differently to you, they are just glad he's back. 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Jackbenimble said:

nobody anywhere except drunks in bars has suggested that is the plan or ever was. He has no desire to "take over the reins" again. He doesn't need to. He automatically has the respect and the loyalty of enough people - he doesn't need to hold office to influence events. You dont seem to understand just how popular and respected he is in Thailand. No amount of farang bar banter is going to change that.  

I do understand, although I didn't spell it out clearly I did mane take over the reins by proxy.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1