Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Suspends 2024 Presidential Campaign, Endorses Donald Trump

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And (I am pretty sure) Hayley has said she will support Trump as well.

I don't think Haley is about to drop out, she's polling over 30% in NH right now, within striking distance of Trump at 50%. If Trump encounters issues with all these lawsuits, she will be the Deep States top pick, and she's a warmongering nutcase. The world will survive a Trump presidency but won't survive with Haley in the White House. IMHO, of course, and all I know about Haley is her totally deplorable performances at the UN. If she believes 10% of what she said there, the world is in for a catastrophe of she makes it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So is it your position that Democrats supporting Hamas in their effort to eradicate Israel will not influence more American Jews to vote Republican or not? 

Well said.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, morrobay said:

Re read my post. A president can declare national emergency and deploy the military. That's what martial law is for. ^^^ 

And on this topic as well as all the WALL mumbo jumbo from the usual suspects - Have better things to do.

I'm just saying that there's a huge political price to pay for declaring martial law.  Looking at FBI crime statistics, it's a sad fact that cracking down on crime necessitates arresting a lot of the "protected classes", and the MSM isn't going to let that pass without screaming about racial injustice.

When Trump tried to send in the Guard for the BLM riots, I first thought it was over reach.  But that's because I only saw the MSM, showing only the peaceful parts.  It took awhile for the right wing media to show the not-so-peaceful places where entire city blocks were demolished.  I later came around to question why Trump hadn't acted more forcefully.   But the answer was in the media coverage.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Democrats don't support Hamas.  President Biden certainly does not.  Some Dems may....just like some Reps support Putin. 

I don't see Republicans protesting on campuses and at the capital chanting river to the sea, Putin will be free. 

• Confused 2

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So is it your position that Democrats supporting Hamas in their effort to eradicate Israel will not influence more American Jews to vote Republican or not? 

Let’s see your evidence to back your assertion.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, retarius said:

I don't think Haley is about to drop out, she's polling over 30% in NH right now, within striking distance of Trump at 50%. If Trump encounters issues with all these lawsuits, she will be the Deep States top pick, and she's a warmongering nutcase. The world will survive a Trump presidency but won't survive with Haley in the White House. IMHO, of course, and all I know about Haley is her totally deplorable performances at the UN. If she believes 10% of what she said there, the world is in for a catastrophe of she makes it. 

She’s the darling of the lefts and Uni parties chance to give Orangemanbad a sound trashing!One of her political 

jobs on her resume was Governor 

of South Carolina ,back in the day.

Recent polling from that state indicates her popularity .So Carolina is next for the Gop primary.

IMG_2466.thumb.png.822921ef3e2fb4c11f8062788ae95bd5.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/south-carolina/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

She’s the darling of the lefts and Uni parties chance to give Orangemanbad a sound trashing!One of her political 

jobs on her resume was Governor 

of South Carolina ,back in the day.

Recent polling from that state indicates her popularity .So Carolina is next for the Gop primary.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/south-carolina/

Are you saying that To know, know, know her isn't to love, love, love her?

S Carolina primary will be interesting, especially how the media spins it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s see your evidence to back your assertion.

What assertion is that? Have you not seen the protest in the US? Does Vox not report on Israel? 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This assertion:

Provide your evidence, name names and tell us precisely what you believe these Democrats have done to ‘support Hamas in their effort to eradicate Israel’.

Verifiable evidence, not propaganda, not fake news - evidence.

Again, have you not seen the protests? Do you think those are Republicans? 

Hove you looked at any polls? 

In any event, it only matters what Jewish American voters think, not what you think. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

Are you saying that To know, know, know her isn't to love, love, love her?

S Carolina primary will be interesting, especially how the media spins it.

I give her a D , she normally would get

a F from me.Its the crowd she gets endorsing from that turns me off.

Ya gotta  love it though ,one minute they’re all talkin trash to each other(gop).

The next they’re practically in bed with each other once the other quits!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Again, have you not seen the protests? Do you think those are Republicans? 

Hove you looked at any polls? 

In any event, it only matters what Jewish American voters think, not what you think. 

Spot on!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

His time in the big spotlight highlighted DeSantis for what he is. A small man (literally and figurately) with delusions of authoritarianism power and an ego that leads him to believe his version of culture must be taught in schools.

He was never a chance even if Trump wasn't there, proven by the fact that even the strange UN representative candidate is out polling him.

He's an anti-science, anti-vax, anti-Disney, conspiracy theorist and racist with a peculiar speech defect which makes him use the word Woke nearly every time he opens his mouth and has a laugh a donkey would be proud of.

Too stupid to realize that he lost the chance to win America at the very start with his idiotic "Make America Florida" slogan.

Unfortunately, his departure will enforce the rhetoric of the sect members who can only see their country in terms of two basic colors and are willing to resume the civil war if they can't win elections legitimately.

As a world citizen, all of us greatly affected by the madness in the US, I can only hope America once again finds some political leaders, free of religious bias, and young and caring enough to ask what they can do for their country.

As a world citizen is the problem, In its self! 
This country of my founding fathers ,needs saving from the cultural Marxist and the war mongers .imop

'When once a republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil. 'Thomas Jefferson.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

Bit Florida vote GOP, despite the large NYJewish population in the winter months. 

NO!

In 2020 40 percent of Florida Jews voted for Trump.

That is indeed much higher than Jews in other states (older demographic).

Overall Jewish Americans are the second most heavily democratic demographic after blacks.

That will not change.
It is true that Jew hatred has dramatically increased from the U.S. so called progressive left. But that needs to be seen in the context of the baseline of "traditional" Jew hatred coming from the (good people on both sides) right.

Jewish Americans are Americans.

They vote on a wide variety of issues.

Israel / Palestinian policy is only ONE of those issues.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Maybe he should head back to Florida, I heard they're missing a Governor.

There are books to ban, immigrants from other states to ship to Martha's Vineyard, drag queens to attack, history to be ignored, and Disney to be conquered.

And he can clean up the Moms for Liberty/Menage a Troi/Sexual Assault fiasco with the Zieglers.

Who thought this doofus could be elected President?

Lots of people.

He looked good on paper to Republicans. 

But the more people got to know him the more they didn't like him.

• Agree 1