Trump is dominating the primaries. That doesn’t mean he’ll beat Biden

Social Media

12 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Well it’s good to hear someone actually likes him I suppose. I cant find anyone. I mean really if you try to find people who support biden publicly it’s a long road to hoe to find one.
i think he’s very far from a “normal” president, but I’ll let others decide for themselves. He’s quite preposterously abnormal actually. 

Here’s the good news, others do decide for themselves.

And here’s the better news, Trump supporters are obviously not going to vote for Biden, but unlike Trump supporters Democrats will vote for the Democrat candidate whoever that ends up being.

The same cannot be said of Trump supporters. Trump had built a cult, his cult want Trump and only Trump while on the other side of the Republican Party, moderates see Trump as the exact same threat to Democracy and the rule of law as do Democrats.

By all means frame Democrats as supporters of Biden and only Biden, if that fits the world view Trump has built for you but don’t expect Democrats to behave the same as Trump cultists.

There is no cult of Biden, the cult of Trump is real and it’s splitting the Republican party for the benefit of Democrats.

• Like 1

Just now, heybruce said:

The article explains the top level plan.  It does not go into detail.

The last quote must be yours, it certainly isn't mine.

Yeah, very top level. The only thing the White House actually said was: "A key part of Biden's new economic policy agenda is a billionaire's tax, which would set a minimum tax for the wealthiest Americans."

No numbers from the White House about how wealthy the cut off was, or what the percentages would be. The author guessed what they might be, and you regurgitated the numbers as fact. 

The author (not the White House) went on to say, "The tax rate would apply both to income and unrealized gains, a measure of the value a person's unsold investments have accumulated."

So, if you're holding an equity, or bitcoin or some-such, they will tax you on the increased value, even though you have not sold it. 

That and increasing the stock buyback plan. 

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

key part of Biden's new economic policy agenda is a billionaire's tax, which would set a minimum tax for the wealthiest Americans."

No numbers from the White House about how wealthy the cut off was, or what the percentages would be.

What is it about the word ‘Billionaire’ and the term ‘Billionaire Tax’ that you don’t understand?

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Right

And here’s the better news, Trump supporters are obviously not going to vote for Biden, but unlike Trump supporters Democrats will vote for the Democrat candidate whoever that ends up being.

Yeah, the polls really don't support that, unless you have something that does support it. 

And yeah, Democrats are really "thinking for themselves" by voting for whichever Democrat runs. Just look for a D and punch it, or wait for an activist to come to the door and punch it for you. 

The same cannot be said of Trump supporters. Trump had built a cult, his cult want Trump and only Trump while on the other side of the Republican Party, moderates see Trump as the exact same threat to Democracy and the rule of law as do Democrats.

And nothing to support that either.

By all means frame Democrats as supporters of Biden and only Biden, if that fits the world view Trump has built for you but don’t expect Democrats to behave the same as Trump cultists.

No, they are typically much ruder. 

There is no cult of Biden, the cult of Trump is real and it’s splitting the Republican party for the benefit of Democrats.

The is the cult of the left though. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Right

Yeah, the polls really don't support that, unless you have something that does support it. 

And yeah, Democrats are really "thinking for themselves" by voting for whichever Democrat runs. Just look for a D and punch it, or wait for an activist to come to the door and punch it for you. 

Feel free to come back at me with this in November.

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What is it about the word ‘Billionaire’ and the term ‘Billionaire Tax’ that you don’t understand?

Well, the author said (and Bruce regurgitated) that it was everyone making $100 million or more. 

I guess you still haven't read it. 

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Right

So you also accuse all who disagree with him of being left, but still won't or can't define what you mean by that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

So you also accuse all who disagree with him of being left, but still won't or can't define what you mean by that.

Disagree with who, Trump? You're lying again. You said this before and I told you that no, I do not call everyone that disagrees with him left. 

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have any idea what taxes Trump cut?

I think not. I bet you know nothing about it, you just regurgitate a leftist talking point, and will post a link to somthing you haven't read or read and did not understand. 

“So long as the gap is smaller, they’d rather have the poor poorer.”

Sure I do.

https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/trumps-tax-reform-plan-explained/

"The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%. The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged.".

However, there were other facets of the Trump tax plan:

"In the spring of 2019, many taxpayers were surprised to find that they had to pay more taxes than in the previous year. Others received significantly lower refund checks from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), even though their financial circumstances hadn't changed."

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

Denying  a legitimate election outcome and egging on a mob to storm the Capitol might do it.  That's because Biden supporters have standards and understand there are lines that must not be crossed.  Unlike Trump supporters.

I brought up biden because by anyones account there has never been a president as ill-equips to lead a country, and all you guys can do is bring up trump. I do understand there is no other way to debate this Biden topic though, I mean what else could you possibly come with, the quality of life in the usa? The new programs we are spending our tax money on?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You guys all feel the immediate need to jump to trump topic when Biden gets brought up. Why do you think that is. I mean every single time. Quite telling. 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

You guys all feel the immediate need to jump to trump topic when Biden gets brought up. Why do you think that is. I mean every single time. Quite telling. 

Read the OP Bob, there’s two politicians get a very clear mention.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Sure I do.

https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/trumps-tax-reform-plan-explained/

"The top rate fell from 39.6% to 37%, while the 33% bracket dropped to 32%, the 28% bracket to 24%, the 25% bracket to 22%, and the 15% bracket to 12%. The lowest bracket remained at 10%, and the 35% bracket was also unchanged.".

However, there were other facets of the Trump tax plan:

"In the spring of 2019, many taxpayers were surprised to find that they had to pay more taxes than in the previous year. Others received significantly lower refund checks from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), even though their financial circumstances hadn't changed."

Wow, look how tax receipts took off after that!

Fred05.png.8d2ada6f1f4982fc965795123b192f69.png

17 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

Donald Dump Tyrump supporters have low IS's and have to play pass the braincell to think ,

Sure Biden aint  young but he  is not a narccissitic loony Nazi

Exactly. Trump fans are very excited and excitable about Trump because it's a fascist cult of personality.

Biden supporters are not excited about Biden and many indeed are holding their nose voters and simply feel to need to defeat Trump.

That's why Biden won last time and that's why he will hopefully win again.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

how exactly is Trump a threat to democracy?

Democrats only accept democracy when it goes their way ....killery didn't accept Trumps win, none on the MSM did, none of the dems or voters did either!  how many 'democratically elected governments have the us being involved in overthrowing?  Democracy when it suits!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

how exactly is Trump a threat to democracy?

Democrats only accept democracy when it goes their way ....killery didn't accept Trumps win, none on the MSM did, none of the dems or voters did either!  how many 'democratically elected governments have the us being involved in overthrowing?  Democracy when it suits!!!

Erm Trump’s attempt to overthrow the 2020 election result is a clue.

Do you have any examples of Democrats doing anything at all comparable to the J6 attack on the Capitol by Trump supporters?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Biden is clearly time shifting. It’s a symptom of late stage dementia. It’s so hand palm it’s not even funny anymore. And you have people right here who “like” and support him.

There quite literally is no discussion here. It’s over. The man is ill equipped. That does not mean trump must be president or anything like that, it does mean however if you support biden you are just completely gone. Dare I say as gone, or even more gone, than Biden himself is.m

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Also, the realization I had last night of not knowing anyone, even a single person, who supports Biden most likely isn’t me being in a bubble. It’s because nobody will admit that when their actual identity is known. Why would they. It’s not like there’s an argument here, the man is sick. Let’s just hope we don’t get kamalaed 

2 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Biden is clearly time shifting. It’s a symptom of late stage dementia. It’s so hand palm it’s not even funny anymore. And you have people right here who “like” and support him.

There quite literally is no discussion here. It’s over. The man is ill equipped. That does not mean trump must be president or anything like that, it does mean however if you support biden you are just completely gone. Dare I say as gone, or even more gone, than Biden himself is.m

More Trump supporter accusation confession, here’s where it comes from and why:

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/sep/18/trump-biden-age-election-2024

13 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Also, the realization I had last night of not knowing anyone, even a single person, who supports Biden most likely isn’t me being in a bubble. It’s because nobody will admit that when their actual identity is known. Why would they. It’s not like there’s an argument here, the man is sick. Let’s just hope we don’t get kamalaed 

You need to find some schoolteachers, they love him. 

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Are you being sarcastic? Your chart shows the impact of Biden's tax plan as well as the recovery from Covid.

What taxes have increased under Biden teacher? 

26 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Erm Trump’s attempt to overthrow the 2020 election result is a clue.

Do you have any examples of Democrats doing anything at all comparable to the J6 attack on the Capitol by Trump supporters?

Jan 6th is being over hyped and used politically by the Dems.... but they said he was a threat before that..so, forget jan 6th, how is he a threat?