How would this play out in Thailand?

12 hours ago, BKKBike09 said:

So. A group of Chinese people wearing matching red scarves and waving little Chinese flags stand around watching a guy play a piano in a public place (St. Pancras Station) and, after about 10 minutes, demand that the piano player 'stop filming them because they didn't give permission to be filmed'. He responds that it is a public place and that if they don't want to be filmed, they can move along. They get more and more upset and try and get the police to act on allegations of 'racism'.

I suspect if this was in Thailand and a group of Chinese (or any nationality) demanded a Thai person stop filming them while the Thai person was playing music in a public place, the reaction might be a little different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65iwnI2hjAA

What an annoying person.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, proton said:

Obviously you don't really think this and are posting fake opinions to get a reaction. The piano was donated by Elton John and he likes the guys boogie woogie playing.

His piano playing is the worst I've seen. The whole thing looks like a stunt. YouTube are always seeking attention to gain subscribers.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

14 hours ago, Keeps said:

Have you even watched the video? You are spouting utter drivel. It was the performance being filmed, not the Chinese. If they didn't want to be filmed as part of the performance they could have easily moved on. The young Chinese guy was far more confrontational than the English chap.

Exactly...

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Theory:

Uttradit is Bignok is Sparktrader

Evidence for:

Lots of short posts. Sometimes a bit rude.

Started a topic about a small Thailand town.

Evidence against:

Mentioned a wife and her owning a house.

Conclusion: Not sure

I think you have absolutely hit the nail on the head. Brit bashing, 30 odd posts per day of absolutely no interest. I also recall him whining about the costs of flights to Thailand for his planned return in mid/late January. 

Conclusion: Pretty sure

• Like 2