After Trump’s NH win, Biden gets the opponent he wants

Social Media

15 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Well, that rules you out of the equation then as most of the Donny clan are mentally still in the infant stage (bigly, covfefe) and when they grow up they will realise that they've been taken by this grifter conman, but for now they don't know any better.

Using language better suited to a kindy than a forum for grown ups says a lot about you.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Well, that rules you out of the equation then as most of the Donny clan are mentally still in the infant stage (bigly, covfefe) and when they grow up they will realise that they've been taken by this grifter conman, but for now they don't know any better.

That you support a dumb, lying, cheating, rapist crook says so much more about you. 

I don't support anyone except my family. You appear to have a bad case of TDS.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

no nerve touched here, like i said, you're a nobody, along with everyone else here, just some dude with an opinion posting on a forum. 

He's an angry Trump hater though so his opinion is more important than objective people according to him.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, uttradit said:

He's an angry Trump hater though so his opinion is more important than objective people according to him.

yep, i've drunk the Donny cool aid and been fooled apparently, coming form someone that watches the BBC, the bastion of truth and no bias in any way!!

Edited by frank83628
spell checking

4 hours ago, uttradit said:

Not according to criminal law. That's why he's not in jail.

Same as OJ Simpson.

One's still a double murderer and one's still a rapist, even if they both managed to escape doing jail time--although Trump might still end up in jail for other serious crimes he is currently charged with.  Do you really want a rapist as President?   Can't believe I'm even having to ask that question--that's the state of things in the US.  Sad.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

Good to hear newnative, and it amuses me how these trumpies wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the face, and the perfect example would be my graphic (posted a few days ago) of the rankings of various media outlets, whereupon BBC rates as neutral, whereas it doesn't register at all with these clowns.

I had to chuckle when one of them suggested that he "only supported his family", and I was tempted to reply that trump also supported his own family by stealing from a children's charity, and also stole from the American workers on the sites of his, which went bankrupt. Just how low can he get?

Anyway, I've had enough of these MAGA nuts spouting their nonsense and refusing to recognise facts, so I am going to put @frank83628 and @uttradit on ignore, because I believe in the old adage, "never argue with idiots, because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

I wish you good day newnative. Xylo

So true.  And, good day to you, too.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Good to hear newnative, and it amuses me how these trumpies wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the face, and the perfect example would be my graphic (posted a few days ago) of the rankings of various media outlets, whereupon BBC rates as neutral, whereas it doesn't register at all with these clowns.

I had to chuckle when one of them suggested that he "only supported his family", and I was tempted to reply that trump also supported his own family by stealing from a children's charity, and also stole from the American workers on the sites of his, which went bankrupt. Just how low can he get?

Anyway, I've had enough of these MAGA nuts spouting their nonsense and refusing to recognise facts, so I am going to put @frank83628 and @uttradit on ignore, because I believe in the old adage, "never argue with idiots, because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience".

oh no, not the 'ignore' list..... i will not sleep tonight knowing that. 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

It would be interesting to know why anyone would support this poor excuse for a human being,

They support him because the Dems keep putting up horrible people as candidates for president, and no matter how bad he is he's better than HRC or Biden/ Harris, IMO.

• Confused 1

Screenshot_2024-01-28-16-18-53-908_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.c4e3ebd2a657a1e866f904c4617e82ca.jpg

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

You are sad man and a cult member as is uttradit, so you are unable to see the truth and have the temerity to suggest it is those who can see the orange man's faults and stupidity who suffer from some sort of TDS.......the derangement lies with you.

It would be interesting to know why anyone would support this poor excuse for a human being, especially as it is well known that he is a compulsive liar, a philanderer, a crook (stealing from children's charities) a convicted rapist and has been bankrupted around a dozen times, thereby shattering the myth that he is a good businessman.

Please call me a trump hater, because there is absolutely nothing to like about the poor specimen. Maybe you guys have something in common with him?

Here is what the support is about Hoss that ya all don't seem to get whiles in your endless diatrabes . It not really that we like Trump so much but what he wants to do:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/number-people-terror-watchlist-stopped-mexico-us-border-risen-rcna105095

https://aseannow.com/topic/1317865-trump-is-dominating-the-primaries-that-doesn’t-mean-he’ll-beat-biden/?do=findComment&comment=18650722

Edited by morrobay
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, xylophone said:

You are sad man and a cult member as is uttradit, so you are unable to see the truth and have the temerity to suggest it is those who can see the orange man's faults and stupidity who suffer from some sort of TDS.......the derangement lies with you.

It would be interesting to know why anyone would support this poor excuse for a human being, especially as it is well known that he is a compulsive liar, a philanderer, a crook (stealing from children's charities) a convicted rapist and has been bankrupted around a dozen times, thereby shattering the myth that he is a good businessman.

Please call me a trump hater, because there is absolutely nothing to like about the poor specimen. Maybe you guys have something in common with him?

You need somebody to talk to. TDS big time.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

My wife laughed after reading this. She said stay away from crazy people on the internet.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, newnative said:

One's still a double murderer and one's still a rapist, even if they both managed to escape doing jail time--although Trump might still end up in jail for other serious crimes he is currently charged with.  Do you really want a rapist as President?   Can't believe I'm even having to ask that question--that's the state of things in the US.  Sad.

Biden is a rapist? Ok.

• Confused 1