Provisional Decision Today: ICJ Weighs Emergency Measures Amid Allegations of Genocide in Gaza

19 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, I think we all want everyone on both sides to live happily ever after. 

I don't think so. I think the Zionists in Isreal and several of you posting on this issue want to at least punish the Palestinians as much as possible and, at most, eradicate them from the state that is now called Israel. 😟 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes for a poster that also believes Hamas that they would release the hostages as directed by ICJ then correct no facts needed in your posts, pure fantasy.

Yes, I already know you excuse any Israeli war crime. You have never yet conceded that they committed one. Here is irrefutable evidence of a war crime and yet you still can't bring yourself to admit what's in front of your eyes.

• Sad 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Yes, I already know you excuse any Israeli war crime. You have never yet conceded that they committed one. Here is irrefutable evidence of a war crime and yet you still can't bring yourself to admit what's in front of your eyes.

Can you provide a link to your claim that it was a war crime? You know the rules right? We've been through this before many times. What you claim and reality tend to be very different states.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The war crimes continue.

Israeli soldiers disguised themselves as doctors, nurses, and civilians raided early Tuesday a hospital in Jenin City, northern of the occupied West Bank, killing three Palestinians, including two brothers, with gun silencers.

Ten personnel of Israeli special forces dressed in doctor and nurse uniforms, as well as ordinary civilians brandishing automatic guns, raided the Ibn Sina Hospital and used silencers to kill three youths, the official Palestinian news agency Wafa reported, citing sources in the hospital.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israeli-soldiers-dressed-as-doctors-nurses-kill-3-palestinians-with-silenced-guns-in-hospital-raid/3122615

That is HORRIBLE! 😞

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, WDSmart said:

I don't think so. I think the Zionists in Isreal and several of you posting on this issue want to at least punish the Palestinians as much as possible and, at most, eradicate them from the state that is now called Israel. 😟 

What is 'the state that is now called Israel'? Israel? What's wrong with you that you can't say it? That far gone? You don't even realize what you're talking about. Israel got a 20% strong Arab minority. They are not in about to be 'eradicated'. The Gaza Strip is not part of Israel.

These aren't even lies, per se - them things you post. They are just unhinged ramblings of an ignorant hater.

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Can you provide a link to your claim that it was a war crime? You know the rules right? We've been through this before many times. What you claim and reality tend to be very different states.

I refer you to the OP. Can you not see that is perfidy?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

@ozimoron

You claiming 'war crimes' doesn't make things 'war crimes'.

You have never demonstrated they have committed such, you just claim it.

This case is no different.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I refer you to the OP. Can you not see that is perfidy?

That is not a link to your claim. How was the incident killing 3 terrorists in Jenin a war crime?

"The war crimes continue"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Morch said:

@ozimoron

Other than yourself saying so, how is this a 'war crime'? You're not a legal expert. You're not in any position of authority. You're just a poster who says stuff he believes, and paints it as fact, in order to push an agenda.

That's all.

I also believe acts like this are war crimes. I believe the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza is a war crime. And, just in case you think I'm overly biased, I also believe the Oct 7 by Hamas was a war crime.

The history of the state of Israel is raft with war crimes on both sides.

And now, it's just continuing... 🥹

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

That is not a link to your claim. How was the incident killing 3 terrorists in Jenin a war crime?

The OP describes an act of perfidy and the photos show soldiers committing it. Do you know what perfidy is? I don't understand why this is so hard.

Your constant demands for links is harrassment. I commented that the OP described perfidy. That's the link, deal with it.

Tell me how that wasn't perfidy.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

The OP describes an act of perfidy and the photos show soldiers committing it. Do you know what perfidy is? I don't understand why this is so hard.

ditto below

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

What is 'the state that is now called Israel'? Israel? What's wrong with you that you can't say it? That far gone? You don't even realize what you're talking about. Israel got a 20% strong Arab minority. They are not in about to be 'eradicated'. The Gaza Strip is not part of Israel.

These aren't even lies, per se - them things you post. They are just unhinged ramblings of an ignorant hater.

Yes, when I say "the state now called Israel," I am referring to the land that used to be called Palestine, and before Isreal was made a state, the Jewish population was only about 10%.

There are not lies. They are things I post and will continue to post. They are not unhinged ramblings, not from someone who is ignorant, and not from someone who is a hater. These are from someone who can see both sides of this horrible situation, instead of only one. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

@ozimoron

You claiming 'war crimes' doesn't make things 'war crimes'.

You have never demonstrated they have committed such, you just claim it.

This case is no different.

He doesn't have to "demonstrate" anything. You don't "demonstrate" anything. All you do is (sometimes) cite other people's descriptions you've read on the Internet. He is drawing conclusions, and I see nothing wrong with that, even if I disagree with them, which in this case, I don't. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Why are you refusing to even mention the word "perfidy" in relation to my post? Do you deny that it was?

"In factual areas such as news forums and current affairs topics member content that is claimed or portrayed as a fact should be supported by a link to a relevant reputable source."

You know the rules, I am waiting for a link not your off topic nonsense on the meaning of perfidy

• Like 1

"In factual areas such as news forums and current affairs topics member content that is claimed or portrayed as a fact should be supported by a link to a relevant reputable source."

You know the rules, I am waiting for a link not your off topic nonsense on the meaning of perfidy

Here, let me help in this complex situation... 
Perfidy Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

• Sad 1

I really don't know how to make this any simpler. The OP describes an incident which the IDF presumably admit to since we know they were commandos. They described dressing up as civilians and doctors and nurses. There is a photo in the OP of them wearing the disguises. Any rational person will conclude that the act was perfidy. Perfidy is a war crime.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Here, let me help in this complex situation... 
Perfidy Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

In the context of war, perfidy is a form of deception in which one side promises to act in good faith (such as by raising a flag of truce) with the intention of breaking that promise once the unsuspecting enemy is exposed (such as by coming out of cover to take the "surrendering" prisoners into custody).

Perfidy constitutes a breach of the laws of war and so is a war crime, as it degrades the protections and mutual restraints developed in the interest of all parties, combatants and civilians.

c) The feigning of civilian, non-combatant status; and

(d) The feigning of protected status by the use of signs, emblems or uniforms of the United Nations or of neutral or other States not Parties to the conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidy

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I really don't know how to make this any simpler. The OP describes an incident which the IDF presumably admit to since we know they were commandos. They described dressing up as civilians and doctors and nurses. There is a photo in the OP of them wearing the disguises. Any rational person will conclude that the act was perfidy. Perfidy is a war crime.

You do understand you are just deflecting from the plain facts of not providing a link to your claim of this incident being a war crime. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So you deny any perfidy happening in my post? Just as you deny all Israeli war crimes.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

You do understand you are just deflecting from the plain facts of not providing a link to your claim of this incident being a war crime. 

I only have to show that it's ma perfidy, not that it's also a war crime because perfidy already is a war crime. You are trying to deflect from admitting this was a perfidsy.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Yes, when I say "the state now called Israel," I am referring to the land that used to be called Palestine, and before Isreal was made a state, the Jewish population was only about 10%.

It was 32 % , the land had a Jewish population of 32 % before Israel became a Country .

BTW, can you remember what the rules are about history lessens ? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

No off topic deflection. Nothing to do with provided links to claims. Very dishonest way to deflect.

I'm not deflecting. I'm helping everyone understand what "perfidy" means. If they would, they would then know why it could be classified as a war crime.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No off topic deflection. Nothing to do with provided links to claims. Very dishonest way to deflect.

One very simple question. Does the article I posted constitute a perfidy or not? The post describes and shows a clear and unambiguous act of perfidy. Would you not agree?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

I only have to show that it's ma perfidy, not that it's also a war crime because perfidy already is a war crime. You are trying to deflect from admitting this was a perfidy.

Rubbish, since when do you make the rules here? Wasting my time so get back to me when you have a link to your claim. Every poster could use  perfidy as their disclaimer and never provide links again. 

Time to come back down to earth

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It was 32 % , the land had a Jewish population of 32 % before Israel became a Country .

BTW, can you remember what the rules are about history lessens ? 

My remark was in response to your previous remark when you stated what you stated above. When do you believe some fact from the past qualifies as a "history lesson"? How far back do you think you could go without breaking the rules? 

• Sad 1