Tucker Carlson Goes to Moscow?

Social Media

28 minutes ago, stevenl said:

He came with his opinion, you parroted TC.

He came to help Putin campaign for Trump because Trump will throw Ukraine under the bus which is what Tucker, Trump Maga, and Putin want in common. 

Jake Broe details the specific questions a REAL interviewer who is a REAL journalist would of / should have asked genocidal war criminal Putin.

Of course Putin would never allow a real journalist to interview him and of couse the show we got was not an interview.

I have read reports that even in Russia where Tucker as a Putin fan boy is admired he is being mocked as a weak puppy dog. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, stevenl said:

It is and has remained neutral. It could easily have been part of Russia by now.

That was me with the laughing emoji by the way.

No disrespect to you . and I was not laughing at you, I just found it funny , abd what a waste of time it is getting involved in these subjects. I spend a considerable time in research advancing the proposition that Ukraine was invaded by the Russians because it would not romaine neutral, and when I ask , "what would happen if if it had remained neutral" I ge a it would had been invaded anyway.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, sirineou said:

That was me with the laughing emoji by the way.

No disrespect to you . and I was not laughing at you, I just found it funny , abd what a waste of time it is getting involved in these subjects. I spend a considerable time in research advancing the proposition that Ukraine was invaded by the Russians because it would not romaine neutral, and when I ask , "what would happen if if it had remained neutral" I ge a it would had been invaded anyway.

No, read my answer again slowly.

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

No, read my answer again slowly.

No , what? it was a very short unsupported by any facts opinion. 

Got it the first time. 

Certainly not an interesting enough opinion to read it twice.

But to night , if I can't sleep I might :laugh:

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

No , what? it was a very short unsupported by any facts opinion. 

Got it the first time. 

Certainly not an interesting enough opinion to read it twice.

But to night , if I can't sleep I might :laugh:

Then I give up on your reading/comprehension abilities.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, stevenl said:

Weren't you and others posting how much you valued TC due to him not giving his opinions but let the interviewee speak?

And that, he did during the interview.  For the most part.  Unlike the MSM knobs that try to steer their interviewee into some type of a trap.

But free speech allows him to offer his opinion after the interview.  Which opinion is probably based on some intangibles that were not evident during the recorded interview.

• Confused 3

Just now, impulse said:

And that, he did during the interview.  For the most part.  Unlike the MSM knobs that try to steer their interviewee into some type of a trap.

But free speech allows him to offer his opinion after the interview.  Which opinion is probably based on some intangibles that were not evident during the recorded interview.

Why should Carlson have bothered attending the interview at all? He could have just sent Putin a list of questions.

17 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Why should Carlson have bothered attending the interview at all? He could have just sent Putin a list of questions.

It could have something to do with the hundreds of millions of hits he's gotten, and will continue to get on X and his website.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, impulse said:

It could have something to do with the hundreds of millions of hits he's gotten, and will continue to get on X and his website.

Given that no actual knowledge of the situation is necessary according to your way of looking at the situation, maybe next time they should Taylor Swift. I suspect she's got a lot more fans even than Carlson which, by your lights, would make her vastly more qualified.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Given that no actual knowledge of the situation is necessary according to your way of looking at the situation, maybe next time they should Taylor Swift. I suspect she's got a lot more fans even than Carlson which, by your lights, would make her vastly more qualified.

I don't recall her expressing an interest.

You may want to slow down a little and actually read your posts before you hit the SUBMIT button.  You missed a few words.

On 2/9/2024 at 4:37 PM, KhunLA said:

Just watched majority of the interview, and TBH, didn't learn anything new, as I knew the history and the why every thing today, developed the way it has.   Hopefully others will actually watch it, understand it, and realize RU was, is quite correct in their actions.

NATO has expanded and put missiles on RU's doorstep for decades, and UA was the final straws.   The regime change (coup), and attacking of Russians in Crimea & Donbas and other regions.   And ignoring the Minsk agreement, leaving RU no choice.

Sad so many are completely ignorant of the facts, and brainwashed by MSM propaganda.  Those same people will either not watch the interview, or simply say it's all lies.  And yet, believe the propaganda they are fed, by nothing but confirmed liars.   Pointed out again & again, by whistleblower, WikiLeaks and others.  All those facts ignored of course, even though presented in print & videos.  All never denied, simply folks prosecuted for releasing the info/facts.   Go figure.

I wonder what you think of Putin's opinion that Poland started WW2 by not giving territories to Hitler.

here is a nice detailed rebuff of Putin's historical hallucinations:

Edited by tgw
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Don't know, don't care, didn't watch vid.  Is it just another person's opinion of the past ?  No matter, it's irrelevant.  Better things to do.

Only thing that really matters is 21st Century, 2008, 2014, Minsk agreement, USA backed coup, Crimea, bombing of Donbas & other areas, all leading up to RU's decision of enough is enough.

He said it more than a few times, he's been and is ready to talk peace.  Takes 2 to have a conversation :coffee1:

Don't care about RU, or UA.  Doesn't affect my life at all, and sucks being them.

So you dismiss Putin's line of thinking as irrelevant.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, tgw said:

I wonder what you think of Putin's opinion that Poland started WW2 by not giving territories to Hitler.

here is a nice detailed rebuff of Putin's historical hallucinations:

Ukrainian propaganda by a Ukrainian produced from what is known

to be the most corrupt nation on the planet.

The fact is that Putin has made the US and its European satelites look stupid.

1 minute ago, talahtnut said:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

nope, Putin said it himself.

WW2 is Poland's fault.

It came from his own mouth.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Don't know, don't care, didn't watch vid.  Is it just another person's opinion of the past ?  No matter, it's irrelevant.  Better things to do.

Only thing that really matters is 21st Century, 2008, 2014, Minsk agreement, USA backed coup, Crimea, bombing of Donbas & other areas, all leading up to RU's decision of enough is enough.

He said it more than a few times, he's been and is ready to talk peace.  Takes 2 to have a conversation :coffee1:

Don't care about RU, or UA.  Doesn't affect my life at all, and sucks being them.

aaah, yes. you don't care but you support Putin and Ruzzia any chance you get.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, tgw said:

nope, Putin said it himself.

WW2 is Poland's fault.

It came from his own mouth.

Putin was correct, and it is possible that they could do it again..they will no doubt loose again

because Nato cant make tanks or guns any more..got no power supply and the kitty is empty.

I'm not afraid of Russia, they dont care what the West up to, Russians just love Russia.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tgw said:

aaah, yes. you don't care but you support Putin and Ruzzia any chance you get.

Please tell me how ...

... not Russian, don't pay taxes

... don't think I've ever bought a product from RU

... never visited

... don't send them money

Don't support UA or USA either.  Just happen to be a fan of freedom of speech, and against MSM, and western propaganda/BS

"  7 hours ago, tgw said:

I wonder what you think of Putin's opinion that Poland started WW2 by not giving territories to Hitler."

image.png.98c62ff1c5797fdd6ab92cf18653d464.png

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

So you dismiss Putin's line of thinking as irrelevant.

Don't know where I stated that.

The 20th Century is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.  People living in the past, waste of time & brain cells.  Nobody seems to learn from history, so what's the point.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Please tell me how ...

... not Russian, don't pay taxes

... don't think I've ever bought a product from RU

... never visited

... don't send them money

Don't support UA or USA either.  Just happen to be a fan of freedom of speech, and against MSM, and western propaganda/BS

"  7 hours ago, tgw said:

I wonder what you think of Putin's opinion that Poland started WW2 by not giving territories to Hitler."

image.png.98c62ff1c5797fdd6ab92cf18653d464.png

okay, so the victims of muggings are at fault because they didn't hand over their belongings.

victims of rape are at fault because they didn't agree to the sex (seems you agree with Trump on that one).

I guess that's one way to look at things.

and you came to this thread to post:

"Hopefully others will actually watch it, understand it, and realize RU was, is quite correct in their actions"

LOL

your views are nothing but disgusting.

Edited by tgw
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, tgw said:

okay, so the victims of muggings are at fault because they didn't hand over their belongings.

victims of rape are at fault because they didn't agree to the sex (seems you agree with Trump on that one).

I guess that's one way to look at things.

W T F are you smokin' ...

14 minutes ago, tgw said:

and you came to this thread to post:

LOL

your views are nothing but disgusting.

I think my post was self explanatory, and simply suggest people watch the vid, as they may learn something other than the MSM / western propaganda spin.   Although they could have simply learned that from simply Google searches.   As most of what Putin said can be verified if researching.

Reading comprehension, as y'all sure do read a lot into my posts that isn't there.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Oh yea, and the only countries I support are TH & CH, since they get all of the money I spend.   Though not sure if I'd actually call that supporting them.   More like taking advantage of what they offer for my own benefit.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

W T F are you smokin' ...

I think my post was self explanatory, and simply suggest people watch the vid, as they may learn something other than the MSM / western propaganda spin.   Although they could have simply learned that from simply Google searches.   As most of what Putin said can be verified if researching.

Reading comprehension, as y'all sure do read a lot into my posts that isn't there.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Oh yea, and the only countries I support are TH & CH, since they get all of the money I spend.   Though not sure if I'd actually call that supporting them.   More like taking advantage of what they offer for my own benefit.

Its like herding cats

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

As if we don't see enough Kremlin propaganda posted here.

Buddha forbid an alternative thought is proposed ...

... who would want a peaceful world, there's no profit in that :coffee1:

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Buddha forbid an alternative thought is proposed ...

... who would want a peaceful world, there's no profit in that :coffee1:

Putin wants peace if you give him everything he wants.

He's a genocidal war criminal and his intent is to completely erase Ukraine.

Other nations in the region are worried as well. Even those to the east the Stans which you would know if you actually followed what is said INTERNALLY in Russia, not the we want peace lies told to the west.

A negotiation would only mean a pause until Russia beefs up it's military again to then take more.

There is evil in the world. Yes Putin is the Hitler of your times. You may not be interested in war but war is interested in you. 

To erase any further doubt of the imperialist mindset of Putin who fancies himself as a Peter the Great / Stalin figure:

Vladimir Putin: “Russia’s borders do not end anywhere.” 

Now on billboards in Russia.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Don't know where I stated that.

The 20th Century is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.  People living in the past, waste of time & brain cells.  Nobody seems to learn from history, so what's the point.

"Don't know, don't care, didn't watch vid. Is it just another person's opinion of the past ? No matter, it's irrelevant. Better things to do."

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Putin wants peace if you give him everything he wants.

He's a genocidal war criminal and his intent is to completely erase Ukraine.

Other nations in the region are worried as well. Even those to the east which would you know if you actually followed what is said INTERNALLY in Russia, not the we want peace lies told to the west.

A negotiation would only mean a pause until Russia beefs up it's military to then take more.

There is evil in the world. Yes Putin is the Hitler of your times. You may not be interested in war but war is interested in you. 

I'm pretty sure he/RU could have done that a long time ago.   That would mean a total invasion & occupation of, and I think most countries have learned that just doesn't work out very well for anyone.

.... Afghanistan ... RU & USA/NATO

... Iraq

... Vietnam

... list is endless, from the beginning of time;  Roman Empire, British Empire, Spanish Armada, all military and political failures to control others.   The indigenous usually fight back & win.

USA & NATO are slowly, hopefully learning that...or not apparently.   

CH seems to be the only one that builds relationships for mutual benefits instead of invading/occupying or economically threatening other countries ... IMHO

China is burdened with trying to feed it's citizens, hence the battle over the nearby seas/fishing rights.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1