Biden's own DOJ says he is an 'elderly man with a poor memory': Classified document case

Social Media

It’s amazing the effect being under oath has on people’s sudden clarity of what they want to say:

When Republican members of the committee attempted to press Hur on whether he found Biden to be “senile”, he said, “I did not. That conclusion does not appear in my report.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/mar/12/key-takeaways-house-hearing-robert-hur-biden-report

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's being said out loud in the media: Hur is betting DT gets re-elected and as a good boy The Boss will give him a Big Position, like attorney general.  Wait until it's his turn to eat of the distasteful orange-stained sandwich.  Ok, by giving my judgement in that sentence I'm putting myself at Hur's level, so let me say here that I'm sure there are individuals that find DT's organic product quite the delicacy.

Rep. Eric Swalwell attempts to get special counsel Robert Hur to commit that he won’t serve in a potential Trump admin

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

At least he doesn't wear a tan suit. According to FOX News, that was the low point of the Obama presidency.

Obama wore a tan suit ?.why he has a natural whole body tan

unlike Orange man bad.

43 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Biden is clearly not senile.

Yes he is otherwise he would be in court over the classified documents stashed in his garage.

• Agree 1

Just now, johng said:

Yes he is otherwise he would be in court over the classified documents stashed in his garage.

Nope.

Because Biden cooperated with the authorities, whereas Trump tried to hide classified documents.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Commonality with two tier DOJ from the past dem scandals.

Ghost writer gets to scrub / slide his evidence upon learning  Hur is designated to SC. No Charge.

Anybody paying attention here can see when dems are involved in a coverup scandal.  The Doj plays it down again to a “ No reasonable prosecutors” would try this case or no reasonable jury would find guilt.

Kicker: Hur gives biden a get out of jail card but the dems weren’t happy with that !

They wanted total exoneration , but were denied!
Two set of rules  for the people in charge and their cronies.

imop

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Oh gosh yes, biden is sharp as a tack he is. He's focused and on top of things.

What blunder are you talking about?

Was it when he went back to his press briefing accusing Hur  of how dare he bring up Bo’s name, when he didnt.

Or was it when he said the notebook was his personal property , same as other past Presidents/VP and not the 

National Archives. 

or was it not knowing what year his son died!

or was it he didn’t share Classified docs,as hes on a recording saying 

I found them to his writer.

Edited by riclag

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Ghost writer gets to scrub / slide his evidence upon learning  Hur is designated to SC. No Charge.

Anybody paying attention here can see when dems are involved in a coverup scandal.  The Doj plays it down again to a “ No reasonable prosecutors” would try this case or no reasonable jury would find guilt.

Kicker: Hur gives biden a get out of jail card but the dems weren’t happy with that !

imop

What happened with Mike Pence? Was there a cover up?

2 hours ago, riclag said:

What blunder are you talking about?

Was it when he went back to his press briefing accusing Hur  of how dare he bring up Bo’s name, when he didnt.

Or was it when he said the notebook was his personal property , same as other past Presidents/VP and not the 

National Archives. 

or was it not knowing what year his son died!

If you are referring to Biden's handwritten notes, he was allowed to keep them.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

Biden was wrong in claiming that his personal notes were classified. Per DOJ policy, Presidential notes are property of the president and are not classified.

• Thumbs Up 1

National Archives. 

Personal notes are personal property of the president, per the PRA.

Do you disagree?

• Agree 2

There is nothing in Biden's actions that anyone has ever been prosecuted for.

No criminal actions.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 11:03 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO you'd make a brilliant second hand car salesman, with your dogged determination to pronounce Biden fit for another four years when it's so obvious that he isn't.

There is a saying "promoted above competence", and I am modifying it to "elected past their sell by date".

Whatever the truth about Biden, he is just too old. Everyone deteriorates with age- it's inevitable.

Yeah, that didn't age well.

Now it's "Biden is too energetic".

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

And you think that the SOTU was a good night for Republicans?

It was supposed to jump start biden's campaign and it failed to do so. 

It's funny how the standard for prez has been diminished to being able to read a speech without falling asleep. You nailed it, joey boy.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

It was supposed to jump start biden's campaign and it failed to do so. 

It's funny how the standard for prez has been diminished to being able to read a speech without falling asleep. You nailed it, joey boy.

Strongest economy on the planet real positive legislation for the American people outstanding stockmarket outstanding unemployment #s and on and on and on……..meanwhile trumps fawning over dictators telling Putin it’s ok to attack nato sabotaging the border ……..hummm……..let me think for a second hummm……..oh yeah I forgot about his fraud and sexual crimes convictions and the 88 felonies pending…….hummm…….yup we have a winner 🥇 here’s a clue it ain’t Donald jhon trump

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

This is classic "moving the goalposts". Last week, you guys were claiming that Biden couldn't even read a teleprompter.

On 3/14/2024 at 1:09 AM, Danderman123 said:

Biden is clearly not senile.

Robert Hur Admits Telling Biden He Seemed To Have 'Photographic Recall'

On the other hand, Trump has problems with memory and speaking.

Your attempts to whitewash Biden's obvious and sometimes glaring mental problems are so quaint. I don't know why you think they will change any anti Biden poster's mind about that IMO incompetent.