Pita’s shocking family secrets exposed in IG post controversy

webfact

5 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

What I find astonishing is how many on here seem to have taken to this guy,  based basically on just two things,  the words that come out of his mouth (forgetting that he is just another wannabe, very  wealthy PM candidate, and just as capable of lying as any other politician)   and the dislike and animosity shown to him by the established politicians.

He is not going to improve things one iota for any foreigners living here, probably just the opposite,  Don't let his bambi faced innocence fool you , he is not your friend, anymore than any of the others.    

How well do you know him ?

Just now, Thingamabob said:

How well do you know him ?

I don't know him at all, and I seriously doubt that any other people on here do either.  But I have a healthy disregard for anything said by all politicians,  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

In a recent Instagram post that captivated his 2.7 million followers, Pita shed light on his maternal grandmother, Anusri, and the intriguing connections within his family tree.

:coffee1:

16 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

What I find astonishing is how many on here seem to have taken to this guy,  based basically on just two things,  the words that come out of his mouth (forgetting that he is just another wannabe, very  wealthy PM candidate, and just as capable of lying as any other politician)   and the dislike and animosity shown to him by the established politicians.

He is not going to improve things one iota for any foreigners living here, probably just the opposite,  Don't let his bambi faced innocence fool you , he is not your friend, anymore than any of the others.    

Why should he - or any other politician for that matter - be overly concerned with improving things for foreigners  living here?

Foreigners form < 5% of the population and are, on the whole, wealthier than the vast majority of the remaining 95%. More importantly, very few foreigners have a vote.

All politicians and parties will obviously focus their attention on the electorate. It's the same the world over.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, RayC said:

Why should he - or any other politician for that matter - be overly concerned with improving things for foreigners  living here?

Foreigners form < 5% of the population and are, on the whole, wealthier than the vast majority of the remaining 95%. More importantly, very few foreigners have a vote.

All politicians and parties will obviously focus their attention on the electorate. It's the same the world over.

I wasn't suggesting that he would be concerned with improving things for foreigners, , many seem to think his alleged plans to" improve" things for Thais  will also be  beneficial for us. That will not necessarily be the case, all I am saying is people should be careful what they wish for.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Shocking???I was expecting marital infidelities, a bevy of mistresses,accusations of rape, something Trumpian .

Like falsely accusing his opponent of being born outside the country?

11 hours ago, nikmar said:

bizarre what people choose to pick up on when they feel a need to attack someone. Seems a little desperate to me.

MSM assisting, when they can, the troubled and struggling elitist circles [and their long held strategies] with irreverent and trivial matters. 

• Like 1

I'm amazed in talking to countless Thais about their ancestry and the reply is nearly uniform in saying: "I'm pure Thai." It is a badge of honor of 'ethnic purity'.  Unfortunately, it is also a badge of complete ignorance. Anyone who knows anything about DNA knows that no human being is 'pure' anything. However, in Thailand, the most insulting thing you can do is to imply that any Thai has Burmese, Lao, or Cambodian ancestry.  It is a complete rejection of history and reality in the name of ethnic purity.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I wasn't suggesting that he would be concerned with improving things for foreigners, , many seem to think his alleged plans to" improve" things for Thais  will also be  beneficial for us. That will not necessarily be the case, all I am saying is people should be careful what they wish for.  

Fair enough.

However, the fact that the self-serving Thai elite won't allow Pita to govern suggests to me that he can't be all bad. Although I admit that might just be a case of my anti (Thai) establishment bias showing.

Former Prime Minister Mark Abhisit Vejjajiva was born in the UK and still became PM. He still holds British citizenship. At least Pita was born here.

12 hours ago, huangnon said:

Yep. It's sometimes hard to fathom just how nuts some Thais are about their (fake) lineage and ancestry.

We have a few amongst our staff at work. Completely brainwashed from an early age. 🤪

Their contribution to the World is the bum gun. 

9 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

Remember when they wanted to pee onto Abhisit Vejjajiva (former Thai PM) for the fact, that he was born in Wallsend, United Kingdom, which - by the dinosaurs - should disqualify him from being PM in Thailand? It was brought to a screeching end immediately and never touched again - for those in the know! 

You have to be born in the US to be President. See Arnold Schwarzenegger. 

6 hours ago, pookiki said:

I'm amazed in talking to countless Thais about their ancestry and the reply is nearly uniform in saying: "I'm pure Thai." It is a badge of honor of 'ethnic purity'.  Unfortunately, it is also a badge of complete ignorance. Anyone who knows anything about DNA knows that no human being is 'pure' anything. However, in Thailand, the most insulting thing you can do is to imply that any Thai has Burmese, Lao, or Cambodian ancestry.  It is a complete rejection of history and reality in the name of ethnic purity.

From above:

"in Thailand, the most insulting thing you can do is to imply that any Thai has Burmese, Lao, or Cambodian ancestry."  Add Indian...

20 hours ago, proton said:

Abhisit Vegjjajiva ex PM was born in Newcastle UK, don't recall them mudslinging about that

He also was of Chinese Vietnamese ancestry. One of the Red shirt leaders called him a Yuan or something, supposedly a derogatory term  for Vietnamese. 

On 2/10/2024 at 9:03 AM, huangnon said:

Yep. It's sometimes hard to fathom just how nuts some Thais are about their (fake) lineage and ancestry.

We have a few amongst our staff at work. Completely brainwashed from an early age. 🤪

You can always tell - they wear yellow underpants on a Monday!

19 hours ago, Purdey said:

Former Prime Minister Mark Abhisit Vejjajiva was born in the UK and still became PM. He still holds British citizenship. At least Pita was born here.

Somebody who outranked all of them wasn't born in Thailand....... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VillageIdiot said:

...and a lot of people worldwide are mighty grateful for that.

Incidentally, what have the Swiss ever invented?... the cuckoo clock?

I'll take the bum gun any day of the week.

What about the Australians? 

Their list of inventions would be a short one, I'm sure.

Sub-Saharan Africa?

The Thais with their bum guns and tuk tuks don't look so bad after all.

Suggest you have a quick look at the inventions out of Aust. your complete ignorance of facts might enlighten you, but maybe what would be asking too much. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/10/2024 at 6:39 PM, proton said:

Abhisit Vegjjajiva ex PM was born in Newcastle UK, don't recall them mudslinging about that

Oh they did...

Brought the whole 2 passport /dual nationality up front.