Student network demands the facts on Thaksin’s true medical condition

snoop1130

5 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

demanding that doctors reveal Thaksin Shinawatra’s actual medical condition.

Good luck with that one.

Doctors are not allowed to discuss a patient's condition with third parties. End of.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, mark131v said:

I reckon he will be running down the road clicking his heels come Sunday due to the diligence and world leading medical care of the BKK penal system, a miracle I tell you!

Equal to walking on water. 

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Network of Students and People for Reform of Thailand gathered today in front of the Police General Hospital, demanding that doctors reveal Thaksin Shinawatra’s actual medical condition.

We all know the story... demanding the truth will go no-where...  give it up.

Thaksin is a protected species.. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Good luck with that one.

Doctors are not allowed to discuss a patient's condition with third parties. End of.

100% agree with you, and I would think if they did you can sue them.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Remembering how the ruling elite/military used to hate Thaksin it is strange that they now appear to be supporting him. 

Not too hard to fathom when you look at who decreed he should be pardoned - it's called looking after your own best interests, more commonly called brown nosing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

We all know there is absolute nothing wrong with him I’m 73 if I’m ever unfortunate enough to be sent to prison I will demand the same treatment unfortunately I don’t have any brown envelopes I would e surprised if he’s actually spent a night in the police hospital 

I'm thinking about committing an horrendous crime to get sent to jail so I can be well again like my hero Thaksin, just kidding'. I never do anything illegal, I am honest as the driven snow, you can trust me with your money and your life. Hand on heart I would never do and evil deed. Vote for me.