Unruly British man goes berserk on Bangkok-London flight (video)

webfact

Though I understand the moderator that squashed the concurrent thread, I wish they'd run concurrent threads with one down in the pub for all the Brit bashing, along with this one where discussion could be limited to law,  consequences, mental health and impairment,  etc.

• Sad 1

Between the beeps I heard him say "Hate flights" ... glad he mentioned that I would never figured that out by myself. At the end of video clip when seurity had their arms around him, he shouted "Can't fight". I think he should lodge a formal complaint against security for the violation of his right to fight inside a plane.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, gungadin1 said:

Maybe his Ladyboy girlfriend was already banging someone else in the **** before he even left the country

And he found out 

Yep, for years the British have been lustful for katoey here in Thailand.

Alcohol has completely adled them.

That poor flight attendant should sue that P.O.S  bar knob.

THAI should also sue for damages.

Doesnt he own a shirt. Pretty cold in the UK in Feb. <deleted> idiot.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Most likely this is the result of taking Stilnox (Ambien) and then drinking alcohol. May get away with it a few times and then you will behave in the most bizarre manner. People take Stillnox to sleep

on the flight, then think they will have a drink or two. He probably doesn’t remember any of it. 

33 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

These days the last place in the world you want to lose your cool, in on a commercial aircraft. In the US he would be locked up for years. Here, who knows? Likely depends on how much spare cash he has. Unless he is charged at the destination. It is likely the Brits do not fool around with idiots like this guy, and will lock him up. Good result.

Should be minimum sentences for endangering lives on planes. I would go with 4 years. More for more major ones.  What is the UK pm doing? Hands in pockets. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

Before being allowed to board any commercial aircraft, all would be passengers should be required to submit a registered IQ identification card. No boarding for anyone with less than a 100 IQ. That will stop just about 95 percent of these type incidents.

OMG think of the over stay possibilities:w00t:

• Haha 1

Another Brit.  Why am I not surprised.

At least he had the sense to leave Thailand after he blew all his money, unlike others.

Won’t see him begging on the sidewalk for awhile.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Frankie baby said:

He will get what's due in the UK, they normally crack down on sh-t heads like this?  

Very true, it happens quite often on flights to The Med. (Almost always booze-related).

• Thumbs Up 1

British people are known for the use of alcohol... Maybe they should have checked him before letting him on the plane. If other drugs are used, I think it is not wise to fly, who ever it is. Anyway the reason for this behavior is not known, but it is not normal. Make a blacklist of these people

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, uttradit said:

Lots of retired mma guys. Airlines should employ 1 on each flight as security.

I always thought that airlines employed armed  onboard air marshals to deal with  such disturbances

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

When I was a young man, it was very common for thugs and bullies to go out on a Friday night to drink a gallon of beer and  have punch up. I managed to avoid the fisticuffs most of the time, but was once a victim of such a gang in an awful incident where the thuggish gang waited outside a late night drinking club for me and my mates. Fortunately I ended up with only a few bruises and a few stitches. The scars are not easily visible, one under the chin and another in my eyebrow. 

And your point is?

It's better that he was arrested in the UK rather than Thailand because in Thailand he would simply be freed after paying a bribe to the Police of a few million Baht, which maybe he could afford.

• Agree 1

He was on Auto Pilot- Fair Punch the poor flight attendant... Would be interesting to know the legal outcome from this? Fine? Time? Flight Ban?  Guy needs help if he wanst on anything then maybe he needs to be lol

1 hour ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

An unruly British man was arrested after his flight from Bangkok to London Heathrow landed following a cowardly attack on a Thai Airways member of staff.

The 35 year old unnamed British man went berserk only minutes after the flight from the Thai capital took off on February 7 and proceeded to smash up the aircraft’s toilet.

A passenger managed to capture the disgraceful footage of the unhinged man assaulting a flight attendant who was trying to calm him down. The belligerent passenger was also seen attempting to exchange blows with other passengers and crew members who intervened. The motive behind his erratic behaviour remains unknown.

A female passenger, who opted to remain anonymous, recorded the unfolding chaos on her mobile phone from her seat. Her footage depicts the man striking a steward, causing him to collapse in the aisle.

“He was in the toilet and he started screaming and shouting. He started smashing the door and it came away from the hinges.

“An older guy, in the white t-shirt, tried to get him out. A fight broke out and he ended up smacking the flight attendant. I think he broke his nose.”

by Bob Scott 

Picture courtesy of The Daily Mail

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-02-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

Shocking moment British passenger PUNCHES air steward in the face and has to be restrained after 'smashing up plane toilet' during flight from Bangkok to London

Guess which Darwin Award contender won't be returning to Blighty for a while  :ohmy: