Historians rank Trump as worst president

Social Media

24 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Not at all. 4.8% when Trump took office down to 3.5% in 2019. 

Trump smashed Obama on the unemployment numbers in half the time.

Do you understand what trend means? Actually, the unemployment decrease rate was lower under Trump.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Why is this news? Except for some cultists, everyone knows that Trump was the WOAT.

Not according to actual facts. Nobody cares about marxist views.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

When Obama took office the unemployment rate was falling like a rock and continued to do so for a couple of months before he was able to turn it around. Obama did a great job in restoring employment levels.

That and the SALT treaty for which he received the Nobel Peace Prize are factors in why Obama scored so high in the rankings. P_lus the deal with Iran to stop producing nuclear weapons which Trump undid, yet another reason he scored dead last.

Obama had 4.8 to 9.9% unemployment. 8 years and failed to get it low.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Do you understand what trend means? Actually, the unemployment decrease rate was lower under Trump.

Which proves you have no idea. It hit record highs of 9.9%. So logic tells you a bigger fall is possible. Do you not think logically about the numbers? Everyone knows going from 4.8 to 3.5 is harder than going from 6.1 to 4.8. Only a fool doesn't know this. 

Edited by Dolf
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'm wondering whether Nikki Haley is staying in the race to raise campaign cash for a third party run when Trump gets the GOP nomination? That would ruin his chances in a close election.

Haley wants to do the same things as Biden.

I

31 minutes ago, Dolf said:

Which proves you have no idea. It hit record highs of 9.9%. So logic tells you a bigger fall is possible. Do you not think logically about the numbers? Everyone knows going from 4.8 to 3.5 is harder than going from 6.1 to 4.8. Only a fool doesn't know this. 

Have you heard of fiscal years?

23 hours ago, stevenl said:

So why do you claim they're biased? Because of the result?

I notice there is no answer to my earlier question as well to why the source is biased.

Spoken like a true liberal... your perspective is sooo distorted that you cannot detect when someone is left of center because you have no center to use as a starting point... and no "the result " means nothing to me... I could care less about who did what and who is better than who... I leave that to you.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Spoken like a true liberal... your perspective is sooo distorted that you cannot detect when someone is left of center because you have no center to use as a starting point... and no "the result " means nothing to me... I could care less about who did what and who is better than who... I leave that to you.

So you don't care but do post in the thread.

And nothing on your claim the source is biased.

So you have an opinion and stick to it, no matter what.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, heybruce said:

Nice source:

"Overall, we rate FAIR Questionable based on Extreme Right-Wing Bias as it relates to immigration, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as having connections to documented Hate Groups."  https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federation-for-american-immigration-reform-fair/

Textbook example : if you don't like the message attack the messenger.  There are sources all over the place that say same facts in all kinds of  media. Am baffled how you people carry on with  your deluded denial diatrabes 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, morrobay said:

Textbook example : if you don't like the message attack the messenger.  There are sources all over the place that say same facts in all kinds of  media. Am baffled how you people carry on with  your deluded denial diatrabes

Attacking the messenger is only not fair game if the messenger is a member of this forum.

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Attacking the messenger is only not fair game if the messenger is a member of this forum.

Attacking the messenger is a distraction from the real issues. It's deflection.

Either the message is accurate or it's not. It doesn't matter who delivers the message if it is objective and can be verified.

38 minutes ago, Dolf said:

The working class likes Trump. The elites, wokes, marxists and decaf latte drinkers don't.

Trump is ahead in the polls because the working class like him.

Posting fear mongering stuff on the internet won't change it.

The working class want him back.

The working class comprises between 30% to 35% of the population and not all like Trump. Will not help him cross the finishing line in Nov. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

The working class comprises between 30% to 35% of the population and not all like Trump. Will not help him cross the finishing line in Nov. 

Especially if Haley musters enough support to run for president.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

He is ahead in the polls so non working class must like him as well.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1